• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    So in case you can’t tell, I think broken families and bad parenting are the real problem here, not the criminal justice system, not the cops, it all starts with the family. Of course, we know that family dynamic has been suffering here for a long, long time.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Wow...

Ass whippings are for parents to give, not cops. Never should’ve been, shouldn’t ever be again.
    Ass whippings use to be handed out by parents, teachers, the vice principle, coaches, cops and about anybody else that somebody would run their mouth to.
    People were much more polite back then. Good times.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    There’s a big difference between busting somebody’s lip because he mouthed off to a cop and paddling somebody in school. At least when I got the board, my parents got involved and knew that I damn well deserved it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    k4Y6Ld5.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So in case you can’t tell, I think broken families and bad parenting are the real problem here, not the criminal justice system, not the cops, it all starts with the family. Of course, we know that family dynamic has been suffering here for a long, long time.

So much truth here. My 13 year old G-daughter and I were discussing the general state of insanity we are living in tonight. She brought this up. I had to agree.

Wisdom from the mouths of babes.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ass whippings use to be handed out by parents, teachers, the vice principle, coaches, cops and about anybody else that somebody would run their mouth to.
    People were much more polite back then. Good times.

Without due process? Sounds like people could assault people and it was ok.

Maybe people weren’t as crazy back then, but I’ve seen videos of teachers I wouldn’t want having the ok to touch my kids. Same with cops. And principals. The problem is almost always parents. It’s how you’re raised that affects how you act in society and contribute.

Sometimes people are just crazy and the parents would have no affect tho. Neither would being beat by a teacher or cop tho. Some people are just nuts. Since pretty much the beginning there’s been evil. Will never change. That’s why we carry.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There’s a big difference between busting somebody’s lip because he mouthed off to a cop and paddling somebody in school. At least when I got the board, my parents got involved and knew that I damn well deserved it.

If I got the board in school, I was going to get worse when I got home. Our parents had faith in the schools. Times have changed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Without due process? Sounds like people could assault people and it was ok.

Maybe people weren’t as crazy back then, but I’ve seen videos of teachers I wouldn’t want having the ok to touch my kids. Same with cops. And principals. The problem is almost always parents. It’s how you’re raised that affects how you act in society and contribute.

Sometimes people are just crazy and the parents would have no affect tho. Neither would being beat by a teacher or cop tho. Some people are just nuts. Since pretty much the beginning there’s been evil. Will never change. That’s why we carry.

Seriously..…….how old are you man. I saw teachers defend themselves with great success. Did the student deserve what he got. You betcha they did.
    Saw more than a few young men get put on their butts due to a smart mouth or resisting. Never ended well for them.

Different times sir. And yes people were very polite compared to the wise asses we deal with on a daily basis now.

There are no boundary's any more. Yes, parenting has become a lost art to far to many.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    You missed the point my friend. Its in there.

Police ass whippings used to work, and it was OK because they kept people from being lifelong criminals? But now they can’t work anymore because everybody has a camera? Or maybe since parents don’t do it the cops need to keep doing it? What did I miss here?

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Wow...

Ass whippings are for parents to give, not cops. Never should’ve been, shouldn’t ever be again.

Yep***
    A policeman's job is to uphold the law, not dispense the punishment.....

What I have learned on ingo in the past two weeks, Its ok to bash and trash and instantly convict some LEO's but not all LEO's....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Here's another perspective...

I come from a family of law enforcement officers, my father, uncle, brother and two cousins have or are still working. ... Back then there weren't cameras in everyone's hands and a lot of people who were heading down the wrong path were brought back on course by a good ass whooping from their local peace officers. The result was a level of respect from the parasites of society who knew there were consequences to their actions. Now they grow up being taught to taunt, run from, lie, attack and harass police officers and the "consequences" are little if any. In fact, if they can do these things well enough and get under the skin of an officer and get them to "cross the line" they get a big fat payday.....[/QUOTE]

what an absolute bull**** idea of how that would be an acceptable answer within policing. To think that it is justified to just "whoop the ass" of someone that gets out of line is specifically where we see ourselves now. It is because of this thought process that has been entrenched in many law enforcement communities that its an us versus the civilian population that you forget that these civilians are neighbors and countrymen. It is specifically because of generations of law enforcement that allowed this type of behavior to be passed on to recruits that this escalation is on full display now. It may not be you or other members on this forum, but it is entrenched in many communities of law enforcement. I am HAPPY to see these riots, they are a voice of communities that otherwise would never be heard by law enforcement. It will only get worse until the LEO community itself forcibly removes these offenders from their ranks. It will get worse when we see that the wish of an armed society meets force with force and there are many more people on both sides of the protest lines with casualties.

Well I have a solid suggestion for you sir.....move to where the riots are. Enjoy the full effect they have and experience the stupidity of this entire thing.

Are you out of your mind sir...….:dunno:

Dr. King would not be pleased.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I’m sorry churchmouse, I don’t mean to be confrontational but I’m really upset by this, my heart is breaking. I watch the news and I just feel like I’m watching our country fall apart.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK I guess we will just see where this goes.
    Step up people.

What we are discussing is a LEO (4) that went well over the line. Not the old school ways I and many others grew up in. It worked then. What this is about is the actions of those 4 LEO and the insanity that has ensued.

Press it and off you go.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Seriously..…….how old are you man. I saw teachers defend themselves with great success. Did the student deserve what he got. You betcha they did.
    Saw more than a few young men get put on their butts due to a smart mouth or resisting. Never ended well for them.

Different times sir. And yes people were very polite compared to the wise asses we deal with on a daily basis now.

There are no boundary's any more. Yes, parenting has become a lost art to far to many.

Lol. I’m 32, and I’m not saying there isn’t kids and people who need an ass beating at all. I’m just saying I’ve seen some CRAZY teachers, cops, principals, etc that I wouldn’t want having permission to decide who gets an ass beating that day. I think it opens the door for the crazy ones to abuse. Nobody in a position of authority should be allowed permission to determine who gets a beating. :twocents:

I love our teachers and LEO. I’m not bashing them at all. I wouldn’t wanna be a cop or teacher. I’m just saying occasionally there’s a crazy one that gets in, and I don’t want him having permission to whoop whoever he determines needs it. That’s all.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    what worked then is what was taught to these 4 officers, certainly not that entire force. They were not weeded out. That reflects on their command. When we see that that use of force is taken out of the arsenal of use, this type of community reaction will not lessen but will most likely increase.

This officer needs to be charged with at least manslaughter, I don't know if an open murder charge would hold. Couple that is disparity of force sentencing should be increased with all four of these officers.

So that justifies the destruction....???????

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom