• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Amen. In this country, we do not negotiate with terrorists. Chauvin will just be the beginning if we tell the mob that all they have to do to see people strung up is threaten to riot.

Unfortunately the political leadership of Minnesota are moral cowards and you can depend them to do just that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How quickly do the drugs take affect?

Instantly? 1 minute? 5 minutes? 9 minutes 29 seconds?
    I have read that he admitted to 'hooping' which I am given to understand is drug intake through the output so as to shorten the time taken to enter the bloodstream and intensify the high - and fentanyl is known to have a very small range between 'effective' and lethal

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I have read that he admitted to 'hooping' which I am given to understand is drug intake through the output so as to shorten the time taken to enter the bloodstream and intensify the high - and fentanyl is known to have a very small range between 'effective' and lethal
    You mean..........

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My understanding is that he consumed several times the amount necessary to be lethal.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This didn't help either

Several of Floyd’s key heart arteries were severely narrowed – evidence of serious heart disease. Several were 75% blocked and one was 90% blocked, and that was made worse by where the clogs occurred in terms of crimping the supply of blood to his heart, Nelson said. Blockages of 70% or more usually cause chest pain, he added.
    “That degree of narrowing is sufficient to cause death,” Davis said.
    Floyd also had an enlarged heart — “48% bigger than it ought to be” — likely from his high blood pressure and heart disease, Nelson said.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This didn't help either

Several of Floyd’s key heart arteries were severely narrowed – evidence of serious heart disease. Several were 75% blocked and one was 90% blocked, and that was made worse by where the clogs occurred in terms of crimping the supply of blood to his heart, Nelson said. Blockages of 70% or more usually cause chest pain, he added.
    “That degree of narrowing is sufficient to cause death,” Davis said.
    Floyd also had an enlarged heart — “48% bigger than it ought to be” — likely from his high blood pressure and heart disease, Nelson said.
    Yes, where the blockages were located is extremely important. You can have blockages of 100% and not even realize it if it is in a small enough artery segment.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I was just watching Court TV where the officer had Floyd pinned down at the back of the squad car and I noticed a stream of water running down from the tailpipe. The squad car was running and Floyd was pinned down near the exhaust pipe, I wonder if he died from exfixiation from carbon monoxide?
    Floyd said he couldn't breathe but how could he speak if he couldn't breathe unless he was breathing in carbon monoxide?
    It seems to me that this should be pointed out to officials.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was just watching Court TV where the officer had Floyd pinned down at the back of the squad car and I noticed a stream of water running down from the tailpipe. The squad car was running and Floyd was pinned down near the exhaust pipe, I wonder if he died from exfixiation from carbon monoxide?
    Floyd said he couldn't breathe but how could he speak if he couldn't breathe unless he was breathing in carbon monoxide?
    It seems to me that this should be pointed out to officials.
    No mention of cyanosis in the autopsy

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Cyanosis - if it existed - would be readily apparent even if they were not looking for it. It is a visible thing, hard to miss.
    That being said, you don't get cyanosis from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Top Bottom