• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    West Lafayette
    Lafayette, IN has a relatively new gun shop named Four Guns. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help with any need. I have been there a few times already and have not been disappointed. Their store is fairly large but not very many handguns. The long guns are on display behind the handguns and a little too far away to see properly, although the staff is always more then willing to grab one to show you. Overall, good shop.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    four guns has been around for sometime.. it used to be 1 half or ace & rico's .. then the 2 guys split ways..
    four guns moved from haley's to where they are now..
    about a year ago...

much larger area now so they have more inventory..

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Interesting - who runs which one? IIRC, Fred and Tim *were* the two behind Ace&Rico. I've stopped at the quilt shop next to the new A&R location on 52 and she said they come get their mail about once a week or so. I've been in Haley's Lodge a couple times but haven't had a chance to stop across the street..

4Guns have any good deals on ammo or anything? What's the primary "focus" of their shop, so to speak?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Tim went with the A&R name, Fred got inventory & started four guns..

Four guns is a basic gun store plus some camping stuff..
    last week they had a sign about free guns.. don't know details.. did not go in..
    They have ordered guns for me and got them in only a few days...

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Four guns is the only gun shop I have ever been to where an employee behind the counter flagged me as he pulled his own sidearm out of his holster and waved it around like John Wayne so some other moron at the counter could see what he was his new carry gun was. I was less than 6 feet away from him as he pointed directly at me with his head turned toward the other customer and his finger was on the trigger. I don't care how nice or knowledgeable they are if they can't perform basic firearm safety. -1 Four guns. Lost a customer for life. Morons....(IMO only through personal experience.)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom