• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I can relate. I moved 7 times in 20 years. This last move was especially special. My household goods were in storage for nearly 90 days and I'm still unpacking and discovering long lost gems. I recently discovered 3500 rounds of 22lr ammo and 45,000 SPP.
    I think I would have peed down my leg finding 45000 SPP. Woa.

I found a box of Lancer mags last year that I forgot I bought.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I can relate. I moved 7 times in 20 years. This last move was especially special. My household goods were in storage for nearly 90 days and I'm still unpacking and discovering long lost gems. I recently discovered 3500 rounds of 22lr ammo and 45,000 SPP.
    Can we come to your retirement party after you sell those primers?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I used to have to move every 2 years due to homeless / PTSD issues and you learn to live lean.
    The only I have found in one of my many 50 rd cans was an actual Tokarev pistol in the can of marked ammo. I must've thrown it in there after my divorce and forgot until I recently bought an armored safe for my ammo. I started looking inside the cans to see if it actually contained what I had written in Sharpie on the lids. Winner!

Dinny

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Dave,
    I hope those days are behind you forever. I have lived with PTSD for nearly 20 years and know firsthand just how difficult it can be. I'm thankful for having a poor memory as some of the things that have haunted me are almost completely forgotten. If course, the multiple blows to my noggin aren't good for other things though.

My retirement party was back in late August, well before I discovered the SPPs. I have removed the guns from my safe and filled it with primers instead. Seems they're more valuable these days.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I just opened a stash I had almost forgot. 4 bricks CCI SPP, 4 LPP, 2 LRP, and 1/2 dozen boxes Federal primers. Put 'em back for a another time.

Top Bottom