• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Sorry, but I will not spend money or buy anything from any business in IL. Not intending to offend, but if I'm not allowed to be able to defend my family or myself in any part of the country they can pound sand.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Sorry, but I will not spend money or buy anything from any business in IL. Not intending to offend, but if I'm not allowed to be able to defend my family or myself in any part of the country they can pound sand.

#1 - We travel. And we present the majority of our classes in Indiana.
    #2 - We support INGO with a check every year.
    #3 - No one asked you to go to IL, but if you did, IN residents with a permit may carry their gun in the cars at this point. We're still working on the rest. You're welcome.
    #4 - I'm personally involved as a trainer and owner in two Indiana businesses.
    #5 - If all you took from our newsletter (which was presented to you for free, and contains actual information you can use) is what you just posted, then please stay as far away from my firing line as you can. You are most certainly not my kind of student.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Cutting off the nose to spite the face...

I won't spend money IN Illinois, but I will fully support Illinois gun owners in their mission to change the status quo.

Last edited:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    No cutting the nose here. There are plenty of good businesses in left wing states that I will not do business with, yet I lack for nothing. I have, and continue to, get good training and my supplies are good. Free country (well sort of) and my choice to spend my money how I chose. I'm happy and content with my choices and this works for me. The rest, well go pound sand. RIGHT AND FREE.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    No cutting the nose here. There are plenty of good businesses in left wing states that I will not do business with, yet I lack for nothing. I have, and continue to, get good training and my supplies are good. Free country (well sort of) and my choice to spend my money how I chose. I'm happy and content with my choices and this works for me. The rest, well go pound sand. RIGHT AND FREE.

Noted!

Now, since we have that out of the way, would anyone like to comment on the content of our newsletter?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Noted!

Now, since we have that out of the way, would anyone like to comment on the content of our newsletter?
    :lmfao:

Yeah, I'll comment, LOL...

The first image, with the woman (Beth) holding a (fake) baby and firing is an excellent training idea. Uh, and a VERY sobering image, IMO. That said, women with guns are HOT! :yesway:

John Farnam and Evan Marshall and long time shooting icons. Jeez, those two ol' b******s gotta be right around my age, which means o-l-d! LOL. And any Instructor named "Teach" has a rolodex of jokes awaiting him... still!

Good read, thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

p.s. - we have sand in Indiana, too. So, you're welcome here, any time. :)

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    :lmfao:

Yeah, I'll comment, LOL...

The first image, with the woman (Beth) holding a (fake) baby and firing is an excellent training idea. Uh, and a VERY sobering image, IMO. That said, women with guns are HOT! :yesway:

John Farnam and Evan Marshall and long time shooting icons. Jeez, those two ol' b******s gotta be right around my age, which means o-l-d! LOL. And any Instructor named "Teach" has a rolodex of jokes awaiting him... still!

Good read, thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

p.s. - we have sand in Indiana, too. So, you're welcome here, any time. :)

Thanks for the kind words!

John is my mentor and good friend - Evan is a mentor, as well - we communicate on the net regularly, but I have yet to meet him in person. Both have more knowledge about this business in their little fingers than most of us could ever hope to know.

And, yes - when I saw that picture of mom defending child it was obvious what the pro gun side needs to start using in their argument. That image says it all.

Tommy is not one I would take on over his name. He's a vet of the Battle of Mogadishu, among others, and there is some great video (as of now still in the possession of local LE) of him taking a guy to the ground with a wrist hold and fracturing his arm in a few places. He moves fast for a big guy, lol.

Tommy, and actually most of my Instructors, live in IN. Hope to be joining them as soon as circumstances allow. Having grown up 1 mile from the border, I've always felt more at home there!

-Frank

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Another good newsletter Frank. I need to adjust my email settings to keep it out of my spam folder though.;) I see there is mention of an Instructor Development class coming this fall, I will have to keep that on the radar.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Another good newsletter Frank. I need to adjust my email settings to keep it out of my spam folder though.;) I see there is mention of an Instructor Development class coming this fall, I will have to keep that on the radar.

Love to have you join us, Mike - especially since I'm sure there will be things we can steal from you! :-)

Top Bottom