• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This was the first time I have made the haul up from the southern part of the state. Super match and probably one of the most well balanced matches I have shot in a while. Had a fixed time stage and strong hand and weak hand, Memory stage, stages with some long shots and some hoser shots.
    I really like memory stages and I'm usually pretty good at them but stage 1 tripped me up and I got lost in it. It's been over a year since I got that messed up in a stage:laugh: Nice job guys as I love a challenge:yesway:
    A great day on the range with family and some new friends(and old ones).
    Kudos to the FT. Wayne crew andcheck thanks for the work setting this up.

I didn't get lost on the memory stage, but +1 on the rest.

Thanks Ft. Wayne crew!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    FYI, I found a discrepancy in the scores between practiscore and what is showing up on uspsa.org. It appears the penalties on the fixed time course did not translate into EZWinscore. Out of the dozen or so people who earned penalties none translated into the official results. I noticed it because the stage winner should have had a penalty, and the combined results looked different between practiscore and combinedresults.info.

This evening I'll do a match export from practiscore and send a fix-it ticket to the practiscore folks.

For now, go by the results on practiscore's website:
    https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=7E6617D9-D192-4ED0-BF95-F3E8AD9A76F1

-rvb

edit: apparently this bug is known and in the practiscore developer's ticket que, so perhaps the next release will see this fixed...

For now, consider the link to the practiscore scores above the official scores for this match (I may get around to updating them on the uspsa site in the next few days)

-rvb

Last edited:
    Top Bottom