• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    after considering the space available at the 1st location that was discussed, lets do:
    Logans Roadhouse on Lima road in front of Lowes. Saturday the 4th at 6pm if we start later than that, it will get full and the wait will be hell.

like the last event that i tried to lead/guide, please post a yes or maybe and a + however many people you wish to bring along. it is assumed that if you are going to be there that is 1. only do the +1,+2 etc for extra people.

the last time i tried to get a good number, 2 canceled and 4 extra showed up. its just to get an idea of the right number

Who's going:
    Slab
    Tatters
    Sloughfoot +1
    Lt. Commander +2
    silentvoice71 +1
    in betts
    lawrra maybe
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/../members/y3khunter.htmly3khunter +1

Last edited:

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I will be driving right up that way friday. However it will be past the dinner hour. If the timing was different and I could get a better start out of Indy it would make for a nice stop on the way to Michigan for a steak and bumpin elbows with the Fort Wayne folk.

-James

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    This sounds awesome, but it's the same night my brother is going to get engaged (hopefully) and we will be going out to eat after he pops the question. Maybe I can convince him to go to Logan's!

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I will be driving right up that way friday. However it will be past the dinner hour. If the timing was different and I could get a better start out of Indy it would make for a nice stop on the way to Michigan for a steak and bumpin elbows with the Fort Wayne folk.

-James

Its actually saturday evening not friday.

243, logans is a great "just got engaged" dinner spot. ;)

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    Is there a thought about a group name (INGO, hint hint) to give the hostess in case we get a table before all 8 or so make there or should we all wait until we are all there before sitting down? I thought there where more that 8 also...

Scott

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Trying to work it out to be there, not sure yet if I will be in town, should know soon. If I can be there it will be a +1, I will let you know for sure prior to saturday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom