• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grademan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Greencastle
    Selection is not great. Customer service was decent, kinda had that smug "cop" attitude. Overall, I was not impressed.

Edit: Saw the Fort Liberty guys at the 1500 and they seemed a lot more relaxed and helpful. Maybe my first visit was on an bad day.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was there once around the first time they opened. Small selection (understandable in a new shop) but they were friendly. Didn't like them trying to push a tiny, overpriced, used (and ancient) Rossi .38 revolver onto Spasmo when it was clearly not what she wanted.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I can only say good things about the guys over at Fort Liberty. THey are a small new shop and have a small selection but I have been greeted with a smile everytime I go in.

Prices on some things are high but on others are low. I bought my Colt 1911 from them cheaper than I can find anywhere.

Ill give em a +1

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Thanks for the comments to everyone. We do appreciate everyone's business. If anyone EVER has a problem while in my store, please do not hesitate to contact Scott, Lisa, or Mike personally. Our cards and e mail addresses are in the store by the registers. If you haven't been in for awhile, our inventory has grown quite a bit. If we don't have what you're looking for, we'll check availability and pricing for you. If we are high on something, let us know. We want to be competitive. Also, Mike is an excellent gunsmith for repair and restorations.
    Thanks, Scott

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Scott...er Fort Liberty, I'm the guy that bought the second SS colt 1911 series 70. I just got back from the range and we put about 500rds through it. that puts the round count at just over 2500 and no problems at all!! Thanks for the great gun:rockwoot:

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Finally figured out how to do this, I think. Anyway, bought a Bushmaster AR (new) from FT Liberty last week, the only one I could find anywhere. I knew I was probably too late in my search and the prices would be jacked up, but the prices were great. The place was slammed with people and yet the people behind the counter were very friendly and took their time to help me and not rush my decision. (I already had my mind made up) I did visit a couple other stores first and really liked the atmosphere and people the best. Would definately use them again...

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    FINALLY-FOUND 5.7 AMMO TODAY! Met one of the owners (a woman, that's so hot) thinking about buying the AR-10 for myself for Christmas:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We were by a couple time shortly after they opened. Had a limited inventory, then, but service was good and friendly, and they surely weren't shy about letting us check out the guns!

We're gonna have to swing by again and check out the expanded inventory.

Top Bottom