• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike trible

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Anybody in NE Indiana (Muncie to Ft. Wayne) that has experience with FORSCAN ( or any other device) that can adjust the TPMS settings on a 2018 F150 ? I have a 2018 F150 that came from the factory with load range E tires. Momma don't need that heavy of tire to haul groceries. THANX, Mike T

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Anybody in NE Indiana (Muncie to Ft. Wayne) that has experience with FORSCAN ( or any other device) that can adjust the TPMS settings on a 2018 F150 ? I have a 2018 F150 that came from the factory with load range E tires. Momma don't need that heavy of tire to haul groceries. THANX, Mike T
    Not really NE, but I have used FORSCAN with my 2012 F150... Haven't messed with the TPMS though. Shouldn't be too difficult as it looks like it can be programmed as shown at this page.

If you were ever in Lafayette we could poke around on it. If you have a windows laptop, the software is free. Just need a OBDCII adapter. I've got a bluetooth one that was only like $20 when I got it.
    Forscan is available on android devices as well, but can't program very much with that version.

--Rick

laf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    Lafayette
    I was under the impression that Forscan cost $. I have an Escape who's TPMS batteries are dead and I'm not replacing the unit(s) until I get new tires so I'd like to disable the TPMS comm failure warning message and light. I'm a big boy, I know to check my tire pressure every couple weeks.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I was under the impression that Forscan cost $. I have an Escape who's TPMS batteries are dead and I'm not replacing the unit(s) until I get new tires so I'd like to disable the TPMS comm failure warning message and light. I'm a big boy, I know to check my tire pressure every couple weeks.
    That is a misconception about the extended license which is required to access some of the advanced programming features. A 2 month license is free, and can be renewed as often as you would like. If you don’t want to bother with the renewals you can purchase longer term licenses, but for personal work it is not even recommended by the author.
    Rick

Top Bottom