• ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Meh,

This dude needs to get some serious help. I like my beer and whiskey. But NEVER drive after consuming. This is his 4th arrest.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's not to far from where I live. Did'nt know he lived there. I'd say he has a problem.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That's not to far from where I live. Did'nt know he lived there. I'd say he has a problem.
    I'd say he is a problem.

Drinking problem is one thing. Endangering others by driving impaired repeatedly is something else... And we only know the times he was caught.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    In the late 80's he and Butler had a bar downtown, after games I was a regular there and along with McMichael, Butler, James Thornton and a handful of other Bears they drank a lot of beers and had some wild times to say the least. I seem to remember hearing of more drunk driving incidents than reported in that article throughout the years. Also surprised that he lives in Winfield, he was an Arkansas country boy I would have thought that he would have a country estate down there and a condo downtown or in the North burbs of Chicago. Id be very curious as to what kind of a place he has in Indiana. I remember him as a fun good natured guy, every finger pointed in another direction, now Steve McMichael, not so nice lol. Don't they usually mention the BAC in those articles?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Meh,

This dude needs to get some serious help. I like my beer and whiskey. But NEVER drive after consuming. This is his 4th arrest.
    OWI and his bond is $25,000

Beat, rape, sex traffic, bail jump, and your bail is set at $1000. SMH.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    In the late 80's he and Butler had a bar downtown, after games I was a regular there and along with McMichael, Butler, James Thornton and a handful of other Bears they drank a lot of beers and had some wild times to say the least. I seem to remember hearing of more drunk driving incidents than reported in that article throughout the years. Also surprised that he lives in Winfield, he was an Arkansas country boy I would have thought that he would have a country estate down there and a condo downtown or in the North burbs of Chicago. Id be very curious as to what kind of a place he has in Indiana. I remember him as a fun good natured guy, every finger pointed in another direction, now Steve McMichael, not so nice lol. Don't they usually mention the BAC in those articles?
    4760 E 105TH CT Winfield IN 46307

Top Bottom