• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Fortress will be offering our 8-hour Force-On-Force/Scenario-based Training class on Saturday, Dec 14.

Cost is $150.

We also have a limited amount of rental airsoft equipment @ $25 each.

Class will be held in the south suburbs of Chicago, 5 minutes from Dyer, IN. (One mile over the border - and yes, Indiana residents w/a CCW permit are now legal to cross into IL carrying as long as you stay in your car, and you are legal to carry on our property once there...that is, until class starts. At which point everything gets locked up.)

Here's your opportunity to put your decision making skills to the test...as well as a chance to shoot your favorite Fortress Instructor!

We only have a few spots open, so get signed up today!

info@fortressdefense.com
    708-522-8060

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Everyone ... Glock21 and Fortress Defense provides some of the best training of this type available. Even if you've trained with someone else and want to stick with them, I recommend that you spend this day with Frank and his team. You will benefit greatly from the experience and afterward will have made another big step toward being prepared to protect yourself and others in your care.

templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    I echo Rhino's comments. If I didn't have a chance to train a former Miss America that day, I suspect I'd be there myself.

But you know, a fella doesn't get a Miss America in his class every day...

templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Some of Frank's instructors are or will soon be Illinois approved. Visit the Fortress Defense Website for more details.

John

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I echo Rhino's comments. If I didn't have a chance to train a former Miss America that day, I suspect I'd be there myself.

But you know, a fella doesn't get a Miss America in his class every day...

Don't blame ya one bit, buddy!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Even if you've trained with someone else and want to stick with them, I recommend that you spend this day with Frank and his team. You will benefit greatly from the experience and afterward will have made another big step toward being prepared to protect yourself and others in your care.

FoF is one of those areas that every gun-toter should work toward. I can't describe in 10,000 words what you'll learn in 3 minutes inside a scenario. Folks in the northern part of the State should make this training a priority.

Or keep shooting small groups at paper.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    FoF is one of those areas that every gun-toter should work toward. I can't describe in 10,000 words what you'll learn in 3 minutes inside a scenario. Folks in the northern part of the State should make this training a priority.

Can I do both?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

As you know Evan I couldn't agree more, and I am happy to see FOF type training gaining in popularity. Unfortunately along with this popularity I see a lot of trainers jumping on the bandwagon teaching FOF, some of these guys have literally only been to one FOF type class and then decide they are going to teach it. As I am sure you know from working with Shay, there is a whole lot involved in doing proper FOF training. Improperly done FOF can probably do more harm than good. I encourage people to seek out quality FOF training like Frank and at this point only a few others.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    As you know Evan I couldn't agree more, and I am happy to see FOF type training gaining in popularity. Unfortunately along with this popularity I see a lot of trainers jumping on the bandwagon teaching FOF, some of these guys have literally only been to one FOF type class and then decide they are going to teach it. As I am sure you know from working with Shay, there is a whole lot involved in doing proper FOF training. Improperly done FOF can probably do more harm than good. I encourage people to seek out quality FOF training like Frank and at this point only a few others.

Who else would you recommend?

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    ...by the way, we will have two FEMALE role players involved in this class. We find that it vastly changes the dynamic of the scenarios.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    ANY training with Frank is top shelf. I have done some FoF with Frank in the past and was well pleased with said training. With the addition of female role players, the dynamic will change dramatically. We have found in our FoF classes that having female role players will certainly change the way you think. A pretty face and a lovely form doesn't always prove to be a damsel in distress.

Top Bottom