Please reply by conversation.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    GONE

Up for sale is my FNH FX Tactical .45 ACP. It comes with the factory case and paperwork, threaded barrel, 3-dot green tritium night sights, Sight mounting kit with plates and screws, four 15 rd FN mags, and extra back-straps for you to customize your grip.

I took this in trade a while back, and have put exactly 100 trouble-free rounds thru it, and with better accuracy than I'm normally capable of. As I currently carry 9mm Glocks, and own 4 different 1911's, this one is not going to get carried or used much, so it's time to find it a new home.

My preference is to sell outright for $950 cash. BUT...A trade (plus cash) for a Ruger 10/22 (standard version, no target models), a Ruger Single-Six or Bearcat in .22 LR, a Ruger MK II (no MK3's) with a bull barrel, a Ruger Police/Speed/Service/Security Six, or a Blackhawk 357 mag with 4 1/2" barrel,along with $600 in cash, would be considered.

Deal and pick-up in Brownsburg, Clermont or Avon ONLY. Please, no "PM Sent" bumps. Keep all questions and offers to PM

Pics:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom