• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    That time of year, flu season. For the last 30 years or more I have gotten the flu shot. Working in medical it was frowned upon if you didn’t and it was a hassle to go without it. Living through the last few years of lies with the medical, pharmaceutical and governmental agencies, I have my concerns.

Curious, are you gonna get the flu shot?

lthorner1

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2015
    Morresville
    I guess I am in the minority here. Got mine. Sore arm for a day or two. Had no other adverse reactions. I guess everyone has their reasons not to get it, but I have been getting them for years and it hasn't hurt me. If it keeps me from getting sick or less sick it is a plus.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That time of year, flu season. For the last 30 years or more I have gotten the flu shot. Working in medical it was frowned upon if you didn’t and it was a hassle to go without it. Living through the last few years of lies with the medical, pharmaceutical and governmental agencies, I have my concerns.

Curious, are you gonna get the flu shot?
    Already got mine. Confirmed it did not involve anything other than the common flu shot and specifically nothing to do with the COVID vaccine.

Top Bottom