• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    Thanks for the suggestion. I asked Fenway a while back about possibly providing such a sub-forum as you have suggested. Although it is a great idea -- similar to the gun smithing forum -- it just may not carry enough weight and interest to warrant its own spot.

Let's just keep posting about fitness and other related subjects to see if there is enough interest. There certainly is no reason to relegate your time on INGO to buying and selling in the classifieds when you have knowledge about a subject that can help us train harder and live longer. :yesway:

See, now that's moderation.:ingo:
    (or is it moderating? in moderation?)

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    You could start a daily exercise thread in the break room... I mean, just one thread people post in daily about what their fitness routine that day was, or questions, etc. See how that goes.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thanks for the suggestion. I asked Fenway a while back about possibly providing such a sub-forum as you have suggested. Although it is a great idea -- similar to the gun smithing forum -- it just may not carry enough weight and interest to warrant its own spot.

Let's just keep posting about fitness and other related subjects to see if there is enough interest. There certainly is no reason to relegate your time on INGO to buying and selling in the classifieds when you have knowledge about a subject that can help us train harder and live longer. :yesway:

See, this is how a response should look, polite and encouraging etc.

Top Bottom