• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    So I was thinking, "Why don't we have a Fitness sub-forum? It is important to have good fitness if you are going to survive a SHTF scenario..."

So How bouts it? I would like to see something like that, posting workouts or experiences with working out.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think we should have an IT subforum because lots of members work in IT. We should have a farming subforum, too, because gun owners eat.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    So you don't think there is a relevancy of being fit in shooting sports, or in a survival mentality? Well, I guess I can see why you remain a keyboard warrior and probably don't get out much.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So you don't think there is a relevancy of being fit in shooting sports, or in a survival mentality? Well, I guess I can see why you remain a keyboard warrior and probably don't get out much.

No, I see the relevence, but Fenway has publicly said many MANY times that he doesn't want to break the board down into more subforums and certainly not into ones that are only incidentally and tangentially related to gun ownership. People have been nagging him for a gunsmithing forum and a reloading forum for years and he's said no.

And I get out quite often, thank you.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I think we should have an IT subforum because lots of members work in IT. We should have a farming subforum, too, because gun owners eat.

Plus purple.

I'm in IT, with a garden and a workout routine and a gun. Oh yea... I have kids too. Where is the kids sub forum?

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    No, I see the relevence, but Fenway has publicly said many MANY times that he doesn't want to break the board down into more subforums and certainly not into ones that are only incidentally and tangentially related to gun ownership. People have been nagging him for a gunsmithing forum and a reloading forum for years and he's said no.

With 22,000 posts.... I can tell.

I don't spend every waking moment on this forum, (call it another jab if you want) So I obviously have no knowledge of Fenway saying any of these things. I see an area for suggestions, so I do just that.

You, well you decide to troll and act like a moderator. Take the hat off basement dweller, find more hobbies, get away from the damned computer.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I don't spend every waking moment on this forum, (call it another jab if you want) So I obviously have no knowledge of Fenway saying any of these things. I see an area for suggestions, so I do just that.

You, well you decide to troll and act like a moderator. Take the hat off basement dweller, find more hobbies, get away from the damned computer.

Hey shooter.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Actually, I moderated INGO for almost five years, so I do feel qualified to act like one. But if ad hominem attacks make you feel better about yourself, well you just go right ahead.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You're right, I'm going to go back to just using this as a place to buy guns and parts, it was better that way.
    crybaby.jpg

Probably a little late for this, but.. I just saw it, so sue me..

:mods:
    images

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

:laugh: :lmfao: :rofl:
    For real, you need to get out more! Internet warrior, that's all you are. Have you ever even really done any martial arts? :laugh:

Hey shooter.
    :rofl: :+1:
    I assume you're referring to the internet warrior we know as Scutter??

Edit: This is in jest...apparently I did't make that clear. My apologies.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You're right, I'm going to go back to just using this as a place to buy guns and parts, it was better that way.

Thanks for the suggestion. I asked Fenway a while back about possibly providing such a sub-forum as you have suggested. Although it is a great idea -- similar to the gun smithing forum -- it just may not carry enough weight and interest to warrant its own spot.

Let's just keep posting about fitness and other related subjects to see if there is enough interest. There certainly is no reason to relegate your time on INGO to buying and selling in the classifieds when you have knowledge about a subject that can help us train harder and live longer. :yesway:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    :laugh: :lmfao: :rofl:
    For real, you need to get out more! Internet warrior, that's all you are. Have you ever even really done any martial arts? :laugh:

:rofl: :+1:
    I assume you're referring to the internet warrior we know as Scutter??

Stop with the personal attacks!

Top Bottom