Not open for further replies.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Been thinking of seeing if some local members would like to meet for breakfast this Saturday October 3rd at someplace convenient to the Fishers-Noblesville people. Nothing formal, if you can come show up, if not maybe another time. Perhaps 9:30 would be good and not tie up peoples Saturday. Anyone know a good restaurant if twenty people showed up they could seat us together? Just a thought to help put a face to a name for all of us. Opinions? Ideas? Keep it simple please.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Been thinking of seeing if some local members would like to meet for breakfast this Saturday October 3rd at someplace convenient to the Fishers-Noblesville people. Nothing formal, if you can come show up, if not maybe another time. Perhaps 9:30 would be good and not tie up peoples Saturday. Anyone know a good restaurant if twenty people showed up they could seat us together? Just a thought to help put a face to a name for all of us. Opinions? Ideas? Keep it simple please.

I'm hunting in Wisconsin, or I'd be there bud. I could make any of the next few weekends though. Bob Evan serves a hell of a b-fast, we go to the Roost, but it might get tight for a large group.

For early risers, I could go during the week.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I'm hunting in Wisconsin, or I'd be there bud. I could make any of the next few weekends though. Bob Evan serves a hell of a b-fast, we go to the Roost, but it might get tight for a large group.

For early risers, I could go during the week.

We can make it a regular thing every other week or once a month, same time-same place. Keep it informal, if you can make it good, if not maybe next time. If two people show up that is OK, if ten shows up so much the better. INGO hat could be the ID.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    At 9:30 on a Saturday, the only place I can think that might sit that many people without warning would be Golden Corral.. and even then I'm not so sure....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I think I've gotta work Saturday morning, but if not, I'd enjoy an INGO breakfast.

I'll be following this thread...I might be able to get the morning off until 11am, and it'd be worth it to meet a few of you.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Is here a small Mom-n-Pop somewhere in Noblesville? I tend to drive around it, rather than through it, and don't know the square very well.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    There is a Jim Dandy just west of the intersection of 37 and 32/38.

I've never seen it packed full of people, but the old timers seem to like it.

I've seen church groups and book discussion groups setting down there from time to time... They move tables around to accomodate.

Plus they have the breakfast buffet (nothing like Goldon Corral now) and stragglers can come and join as they please.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I dont know the area all that well, but I would think any bob evans/dennys/ihop would be able to do it.
    no denny's or ihop, and the bob evans is usually packed at 9:30 on Saturday (I eat there quite a bit). Well, "packed" as in, they'd probably flip out if we asked for 20 seats without warning them in advance.

There is a Jim Dandy just west of the intersection of 37 and 32/38.

I've never seen it packed full of people, but the old timers seem to like it.

I've seen church groups and book discussion groups setting down there from time to time... They move tables around to accomodate.

Plus they have the breakfast buffet (nothing like Goldon Corral now) and stragglers can come and join as they please.

I've been here six years and haven't been to the Jim Dandy yet. Worth exploring.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Golden Corral for Breakfast

Golden Corral is my pick for the following reasons, pay at the door, not fancy but has good food and lots of room so hopefully if we have a decent turnout we can all sit together. It is centrally located off of 37 between Fishers and Noblesville. Meet at 9:30 at the front of the restaurant. Address is 15755 NORTH POINTE BLVD. You can see it on the East side of 37, South of Greenfield off or Cumberland.

See you this coming Saturday at 9:30.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Can't make it this Saturday but if it becomes somewhat regular, I'll make it sometime to meet some more INGO folks. I love a buffet.

I'll try to remember my INGO hat but will definitely be OCing.;)

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Breakfast meeting for Fishers-Noblesville guys

Nothing formal, if you can make it great, if not maybe another time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom