• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I own an H&R 12 ga with a Survival stock. The finish is brushed nickel, and the stock has a rear storage compartment for my Altoids kit, a small pen knife, and 1/2 of a bandana.
    I added a shell holder(elastic over the butstock), and wrapped the nickel plated barrel and action in camo tape, and burlap strips.
    Front sight was a little hard to foucus, so clipped on a Hi-Viz model with a drop of silicone to keep it on the barrel. I found a paracord weave sling with hardware, so i drilled 2 small holes to mount it. Worked out great!I think the barrel is 20 in long.
    If you don't have a single shot, you are missing out on a fine firearm. Ive shot buckshot, birdshot, and a few slugs out of it. The slugs do a twist, but a few won't kill it.
    Paid a whopping $95 for it and am very pleased. Great gun.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    I had occasion to look up the prices on the NEF single shot rifles recently, I couldn’t believe what I saw. Had to check several sources to be sure.

I’ll bet that Ruger is nice. .243 great r

I'll see what I can do. Lol. Waaaay in the back for those .410s. One was my first gun.
    Waay in the back lol sounds like a nice problem to have. even more a reason to bring them out and put some lead through 'em.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I myself have never posted a picture on the www. One of the reasons I chose this venue to be my first and only social media outlet is because the members seem to take an individual as they find them. I’ve never yet seen one say a picture is needed or you’re a liar.

From my searching on the www that seems to be a common occurrence on chat boards. There is a graphic on here that says that very thing. I don’t recall it ever being used, if it has I haven’t seen it.

I did copy paste one (only one) but that took me 20 minutes. I see a lot of pictures and find them very entertaining and very enjoyable, but I’m not going to dig in the dark hidie hole every time I talk about a gun. The time alone is prohibitive, for those that have a few firearms and a small area to dig into it’s do’able, others not so much. JMO.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I myself have never posted a picture on the www. One of the reasons I chose this venue to be my first and only social media outlet is because the members seem to take an individual as they find them. I’ve never yet seen one say a picture is needed or you’re a liar.

From my searching on the www that seems to be a common occurrence on chat boards. There is a graphic on here that says that very thing. I don’t recall it ever being used, if it has I haven’t seen it.

I did copy paste one (only one) but that took me 20 minutes. I see a lot of pictures and find them very entertaining and very enjoyable, but I’m not going to dig in the dark hidie hole every time I talk about a gun. The time alone is prohibitive, for those that have a few firearms and a small area to dig into it’s do’able, others not so much. JMO.
    Yep, not easy sometimes. I can see them back there. Getting them out is a chore. That being said, it's good to do just to oil them up and fondle them.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    First hunted with a 410. Have a red letter Win model 37 in 20ga. Will be in the squirrel woods with it soon. Its so easy to carry and I love that its 70 plus years old. The stories it could tell. I'm going to go fondle it now.

BlueDrew2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Hancock Co
    Congrats! Sometimes its the simple things that are the most fun. Not worrying about moving parts not working. I love hunting/shooting clays with single shots. An absolute blast. Enjoy!

Top Bottom