• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    Picked up a Century M70AB2T. Finish is ok, Trigger is very nice. One thing I have noticed is the whole gun is very tight. No Stock wobble when extended and no mag wobble whatsoever. Very excited to get it out and shoot it.

001.jpg

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Nice. I'm sure you'll love it! I've got the M70AB2, the one with the ticker receiver, and I love it so far. Mine is very tight as well, and was pretty surprised at the overall quality of the build. Mine has a just little bit of up and down wobble in the stock though, nothing I can't live with, but I'm thinking I can fix it pretty easily when I feel like getting around to it, and probably will eventually.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I just bought at M70AB2T for my first AK as well!

After doing some research I picked up an AK muzzle brake from Damage Industries for $11 (inventory reduction sale). It's high quality and gets a lot of great reviews online.

The other change I'm working on is getting wooden hand guards from Apex Gun parts. I've seen some horror stories about the plastic hand guard melting from the heat of the barrel (even during slow firing).

Double check any mods don't mess up the 922r compliance or make sure to get new US parts to accommodate.

I love mine. It's super tight and feels like real quality. Enjoy!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Very cool. Im in the process of thinking i need to ad an AK to my safe. Ive never had one of my own. Looks good congrats on the purchase!

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I've had both AB2 and AB2T before. I was disappointed with the build on the T, and had to do some rivet modification to keep the trigger pivot from working loose. Maybe they used an AB2 rivet set? I've never had any problem with the thicker AB2 except trigger slap. Make sure yours has the G2 trigger to avoid this. While the AB2 is heavier than the T, the extra sturdiness and durability are worth it.

Top Bottom