• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Cut up a bunch of Sawtooth Aspen today, more tomorrow. Not the best firewood, but it burns, and the logs were easy to get to.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Heading out this morning to pick through the neighbors woods. Opened up a the trail a little more to get back to more black cherry and lots of ash that’s still good. Trying some hard maple that’s been down for a year or two.. daughter is here from oregon so not much time for cutting today..

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I was just getting ready to ask about the wagon as well. What do you estimate the weight of the wagon to be when empty?
    About 60# tongue weight just lifting it on the ball and estimating weight 400#?? I have a tool box that mounts on the front of it.
    It was made by the gentleman we bought our house from. He was a welder at gm.
    He also built the log splitter in the barn. Very heavy duty and well made. I’m currently changing the motor and valve on it.. it has an engine hoist that rotates 180 degrees on it. I need to get pics of it and share. 6F4B790A-E141-41C1-A348-45D7CD012962.jpeg DFCE9968-C90D-4AA6-BE38-278BD04AF83B.jpeg

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    About 60# tongue weight just lifting it on the ball and estimating weight 400#?? I have a tool box that mounts on the front of it.
    It was made by the gentleman we bought our house from. He was a welder at gm.
    He also built the log splitter in the barn. Very heavy duty and well made. I’m currently changing the motor and valve on it.. it has an engine hoist that rotates 180 degrees on it. I need to get pics of it and share. View attachment 243859 View attachment 243860
    That is a sharp trailer. Please get pics of your log splitter. Would love to see that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom