• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anyone have any experience with the firestorm 1911 deluxe? for under 400.00 I am thinking about getting one to play with. they seem to be loaded with all the goodies
    fsdlx.jpg

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Range report !!!

Well I bought both of them. The American classic and the firestorm! My nephew just got back from a 1yr deployment over in Iraq and he is here in Indiana for leave. As a welcome home gift I gave him the American classic and I kept the firestorm.
    Yesterday we took them out to Atterbury along with a few other pistols and did a little shooting. We both set out targets out at 25yards. From a standing position, unsupported, what seemed like about 35 mph wind gusts shooting WWB hard ball I was able to shoot 3 1/2”groups with the firestorm. The American classic shot just as well. I will be curious to see what I can do from a supported position.
    Both operated flawlessly with no ftf’s and no ejection problems. Both guns have actions that are as smooth as glass with EXCELENT trigger pulls breaking clean and crisp. If I had to guess at around 3 ½ to 4 lbs.
    I have owned Kimber’s, colts and Springfield’s and these 45’s IMHO are well worth the money!
    Only time will tell how well they hold up but for a sub 400.00 gun you can’t go wrong

AC1911.jpg

fsdlx.jpg

Top Bottom