• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    I am relisting this due to issues uploading pics. I have a total of 11 fireproof file cabinets for sale. They are all 4 drawer and measure 21"w x 31"d x 55"h. There are 4 2 SPF with keys, 4 without keys and 3 without keys that have had about a half inch hole drilled in them by a locksmith in order to get them open. These came from a company that had to have these in order to keep government paperwork in them due to the government contract that they had. These are very old and EXTREMELY heavy, I'm guessing about 500lbs each. I keep handguns in racks in one and powder in another. These are in very good condition and open and close easily. I am asking $150 each for the cabinets with keys, $100 each for the cabinets without keys and $50 each for the cabinets with no keys and a hole drilled in them. I'm not trying to make much money I am just trying to cover my storage fees. These are located in a storage unit on the Southside of Logansport and will need to be picked up there. I will help load these into the bed of your truck or on a trailer but WILL NOT deliver. I checked and new cabinets like this run around $1500 each so these are definitely a deal for anyone that can put them to good use. I also have quite a few older heavy duty 4 & 5 drawer standard file cabinets for sale as well if anyone is interested. These are $25 & $30 each. I will discount multiple purchases as well. Just shoot me an offer as I don't need/want to keep these in storage any longer than necessary and would just like to clear them out. Please feel free to pm me with any questions or if you are interested in purchasing any of these. Trades for firearm related items such as ammo, scopes, firearms, etc might be possible as well. Thank you.
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Last edited:

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Can you post the link to the pictures? The thumbnails are displayed, no way to see them full sized.

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    Still have these in storage and REALLY need to get rid of them. Shoot me an offer. These are excellent for storage of powder, bullets, pistols, etc.

Top Bottom