• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a bill that needs paid, so let's get to it. Up for your consideration are the following handguns:

1. Ruger GP-100. It is a stainless, 4" barrel, six-shot revolver with a Hogue grip. I am the second owner (bought it here on INGO). It will come with 2 Uncle Mikes holsters (shown in the pictures).
    Priced to move at $350.

2. S&W 686, pre-lock with 2.5" barrel. It is stainless, excellent condition, with an EXQUISITE trigger (you'll see). I am the second owner (bought it here on INGO). I do not have the original box or paperwork, however, it comes with a Fist #9 holster that is an absolute work of art. The revolver and the holster will not be separated.
    Priced to move at $575.

3. Glock 19 (Gen. 3), with Glock night-sights. I am the original owner (purchased new from PSS). Comes with original box and accessories, 2 mags, a Hogue grip (the devil to get on, but worth it), and one (1) High Noon Bare Asset holster.
    Priced to move at $450.

4. Kahr P9, with night sights. This pistol will come with 2 mags (one 7rd, and one 8rd), and the original box with paperwork. Also included is a High Noon Bare Asset holster. This is an excellent carry setup, as the pistol is very thin, and so is the holster.
    Priced to move at $450.

5. S&W BG380 (with integral laser). Only fired 6 rounds for function check. I am the original owner (bought new from PSS). Comes with pre-installed Clip-Draw hoster, original box/paperwork, one (1) mag, and original soft carrying case.
    Priced to move at $275.

6. Ruger LCP Lonestar Coyote Special Edition. Never fired. Comes with one (1) mag, and the original soft carrying case.
    Priced to move at $225.

Please feel free to check my seller feedback. I do not sell junk, or heavily used items. All of these handguns are in great condition.
    No trades.
    I am located in Indianapolis.

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    2211 12FEB2015.
    My offer is also withdrawn. The OP has been active on INGO and chosen not to respond to pm's or his thread. -1 lilop

I'll take the LCP.

Has anyone heard from the OP? I posted earlier asking the same question but it has been deleted.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom