• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Starbucks itself doesn't really care. They just decided to try to appease the crazies (gun fearing people) by telling them guns would no longer be welcome. They, as well as we, know that means guns will still be carried there. However, the crazies think that means no one will carry there and they can feel safer "knowing" no guns are present.

This^^^^ The two people I know that work at different starbucks stores were both told that if they see a customer with a gun, they are suppose to just ignore it, unless said carrier is waving it around or being an idiot with it. So it's pretty much whatever.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I am not sure that I've ever been to a Starbucks unarmed. I don't OC there much any more, but I also don't worry about it showing. I usually carry under an untucked shirt and nobody has said a word either before or after their announcement.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    When I carry, I follow the law. In states where posted signs carry statutory weight, I avoid those places. Elsewhere, I carry as I see fit. A silly little PR letter from a CEO doesn't carry the force of law; therefore, I carry in Starbucks, Chipotle, Target, et al with nary a ping to my conscience.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    This^^^^ The two people I know that work at different starbucks stores were both told that if they see a customer with a gun, they are suppose to just ignore it, unless said carrier is waving it around or being an idiot with it. So it's pretty much whatever.

If they are being a true idiot with the gun and waving it around I would think that is when they really should not approach.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    If you want to feel "naughty" everywhere you go, you can try wearing your wife's lace panties! Um..... er...... At least that's what I HEARD anyways! (cough, cough)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    hollow points was only an issue in Jersey before the change.

a few years ago i friend was working there(jersey) and gog arrested for carrying his handgun(colt mustang) they dropped the handgun charge and hit him with 7 felonys for his hollowpoints!(one for each bullet)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'll stop at SB when I want a cup of coffee. Black house blend works fine for me. It's always fresh with a good flavor. Less than 2 bucks. I do stop in to see a little cutie. (For me that means 50ish and not too fat). Never a negative comment when I go there.
    CC is ok now due to the weather but I usually oc or print anyway.

Top Bottom