• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Carry in Starbucks frequently. Twice today. Not worried about it. If any notices ... which I seriously doubt ... and says something I will drive to the next source of good coffee and get caffeinated.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Over 5 bucks for a cup of coffee.... I'll pass. I can make a whole pot at home for less than 25 cents (estimated)
    A straight cup of black is a dollar and some change I think. It's when you start froo-frooing it up with the girly stuff that it gets expensive.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Are there places where you have to worry about capacity or hollow points even with LEOSA? Just curious.
    No, they amended it last year to clarify that. My 642 is my "out of town" gun so capacity is null, hollow points was only an issue in Jersey before the change. It may be legal for me but since most people in those areas freak when they see a gun, I make sure to conceal it very well. I still cannot carry in the Javits Center, Empire State Bldg, Top of the Rock, or the 9/11 Memorial. Off-duty NYPD cannot either.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Starbucks itself doesn't really care. They just decided to try to appease the crazies (gun fearing people) by telling them guns would no longer be welcome. They, as well as we, know that means guns will still be carried there. However, the crazies think that means no one will carry there and they can feel safer "knowing" no guns are present.

Top Bottom