• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This will be a cornerstone of the ultimate "gun grab" that will be coming down the road shortly. We are already experiencing the demonization of gun owners. They will fit us into the "right wing extremist" definition and use our "inherent threat" to justify coming and getting them all. They will know exactly where to come get most of them because folks like John McCain want to "compromise" again. He says he "doesn't understand" why some Senators are threatening filibuster when he wants to compromise. He, like Dick Lugar, is one of Obama's most valuable assets in the Senate.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    "Non violent paper terrorist" is one of the most ridiculous terms that I have ever heard in my life.

I kind of like it. Non-Violent-Paper-Terrorist, it has a certain ring to it. I went to sleep last night a patriotic American and woke up this morning as a non violent paper terrorist. I wonder what I will be when I wake up from my afternoon nap?

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I know I'll catch 15 kinds of crap for asking, but that is a photoshopped pic, right? I'm many things, but tech savvy is NOT one of them :)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    540723_483471578357015_701069567_n.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You don't need media to tell you anything on this... The government tells you its self.

IIFC: 8 Signs of Terrorism

Take a glance over that.

Good find! So, according to the state, if I am not religiously disinterested in the world around me and swear off possession and use of cash, weapons, and household cleaners, and never set foot outside my comfort zone, I am a terrorist. Interesting. This is even broader than the DHS list.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Good find! So, according to the state, if I am not religiously disinterested in the world around me and swear off possession and use of cash, weapons, and household cleaners, and never set foot outside my comfort zone, I am a terrorist. Interesting. This is even broader than the DHS list.
    Don't worry Dave, I already reported you in order to get protection for my family :D

Top Bottom