Federal Reserve to pass Japan as 2nd largest US Treasury Debt holder in the next week

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Gentlemen this is damn scary .
    The bank we contract out with to issue credit / bonds is now buying bonds ... with what ... money that is creates out of thin air ... and they hold bonds that they receive interest on .

They the fed. gov , are running out of buyers for the 30 year Bonds .... the Fed. Res . Stepped in and bought a bunch to hold down the interest / hold up the price of the bond ....

2 choices here ....
    Reduce spending or
    Find new buyers of the bonds ...
    or if you're the Government you can CREATE NEW BUYERS ...
    They have been talking about mandating that 401"s and retirement accounts buy / be forced to own us bonds .

Thanks
    Duncan

knoll2_dees.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess forcing us to own bonds in our 401ks is marginally better than simply confiscating it like the Dems floated a few years ago. Maybe that was why they floated the idea, so now it will be a relief that we have T bonds forced on us. Maybe I will stop contributing to mine, it isn't like my employer matches so no great loss.

I still want to know what Hillary and the gang have promised the Chinese to keep them buying our debt. I have a feeling I know why the Russians are doing it, and it ain't going to be good for us.

Top Bottom