• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGBRIZZI

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Does anyone know where you can find Federal HST ammo, i have been looking for it around Indy. I cant say that i have looked hard for it but everywhere i go they do not carry it. If anyone knows that would be a big help. I have heard this ammo expands very well and is a good one.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    The Indy 1500 is coming up. You can find it there, though not cheap. When I was buying it I paid $24 online for a box of 50. Now it is anywhere from $30-50 a box.. The gouging really blows BUT I would say that it is still worth it no matter if its $30 or more. Also check on AR15.com and Glocktalk.com. I see it on there every once in a while. Probably wont find it locally though.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    yeah if you can find it online you are a luckier man than I and once a week I take a couple of hours just to look for it. 1500 should have SOME not much though. good luck, if I had more than one box I sell you some.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I bought some 9mm HST 124gr off of Gunbroker and paid too much but what the heck, it's my money. I wanted to start carrying my 9 and only had ball ammo.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    i found it very hard to find recently, so i switched to speer gold dots which get equally good reviews and feel equally comfortable in my carry. they are much easier to find than the HSTs

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I've found some decent prices (~$30/box) on the EE on ar15.com. I haven't been able find any locally though. The last 1500 I saw some for ~$50/box.....no thank you. If you were lucky you've been waiting for 6 months for a backorder from Stetches at $21/box.

Top Bottom