• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm only 33 years old and I can't see the front sight worth a damn under the lights at night. I don't see how the better shooters there (Chuck B, Matt R., among others) do it.

yeah, that 5th little bitty target on Stage 5 was fun. Night sights would have come in handy.

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I agree
    I hate the plate rack all the time and I had a malfunction that got me a 30.
    But I really can't see my site on the last stage , glad I'm not alone:)

That dang plate rack gave me fits. In my mind I saw myself running out there and kicking the thing over. Of course, after the firing line was cold ;)

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    That dang plate rack gave me fits. In my mind I saw myself running out there and kicking the thing over. Of course, after the firing line was cold ;)

It really made me mad too - especially on the first string. I ran my mag dry shooting at it. Didn't have to resort to the second mag, but still.....

plinkin4fun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    I NEED HELP

i am a very inconsistent shooter...i have times that range all the way from 2.1seconds to 30...what is the best way to cut down on this and become more consistent

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Anyone missing a Ruger MK2/3 trigger ? I found one in my shooting bag along with a return pin and sring

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    That could be ours. My son had my Ruger with a new VQ trigger in it. I think I brought the stock trigger along for parts just in case. I will check.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Well, I probably deserve it. That was an evening of brain lapses for me. I mean, I actually let my son forget a gun that night (so really I forgot the gun vicariously).

Dude, you spent so much time coddling my son and I, that I am surprised you made it home with any weapons bags or ammo! :):

Thanks again !

Top Bottom