• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My doubt it stems from the "at will" rules many states have. You can be fired so any reason apart from the protected ones (age discrimination, gender discrimination, etc..)

If your boss does not like the fact that you wear blue to work well fired you are.

The vax or lack of vax is in this same category of wearing blue.

That is my understand based on my limited legal knowledge and when I was looking at ways to avoid the vax at work.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    My doubt it stems from the "at will" rules many states have. You can be fired so any reason apart from the protected ones (age discrimination, gender discrimination, etc..)

If your boss does not like the fact that you wear blue to work well fired you are.

The vax or lack of vax is in this same category of wearing blue.

That is my understand based on my limited legal knowledge and when I was looking at ways to avoid the vax at work.
    I would think medical discrimination may have a chance. I don’t believe it’s legal to fire someone for having any sort of medical condition or lack thereof.

But I’m guessing they are legally shielded and the government/courts would side with their donor friends over citizens harmed by their products.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    You guys know Dr. Campbell is not a 'real' doctor, right?

Fact checking Dr. Campbell...

"Science"

Well….. I’m not a Doctor or a scientist but I do know the BS “vaccine” is NOT safe or effective. People just like this Australian Trollope have been lying about those facts while simultaneously forcing people to get it for years now. I don’t claim that anyone has all the facts including the ones I agree with. That said this video is nothing more than propaganda.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well….. I’m not a Doctor or a scientist but I do know the BS “vaccine” is NOT safe or effective. People just like this Australian Trollope have been lying about those facts while simultaneously forcing people to get it for years now. I don’t claim that anyone has all the facts including the ones I agree with. That said this video is nothing more than propaganda.
    but it's safe and effective.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Which one or both?

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Which one or both?
    Like I said, one side of this issue has lied and obfuscated from the very beginning while censoring anyone who questioned any part of their lies. The other side while not perfect has been trying to counter the lies. If you honestly need me to answer your question then there is no need to go any further because frankly I have lost the ability to be civil with the assholes trying to poison me and my family and the people who support them.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Like I said, one side of this issue has lied and obfuscated from the very beginning while censoring anyone who questioned any part of their lies. The other side while not perfect has been trying to counter the lies. If you honestly need me to answer your question then there is no need to go any further because frankly I have lost the ability to be civil with the assholes trying to poison me and my family and the people who support them.
    No need to answer. :thumbsup:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You guys know Dr. Campbell is not a 'real' doctor, right?

Fact checking Dr. Campbell...

"Science"

I dont care if it was Oprah interviewing the guy with the clots. You've got a guy showing abnormal clots that were never generally seen before in the world, suddenly appear with great frequency after the vaccines started. It doesnt take a bonafide doctor to present the facts to the world.

its not like the "doctor" was diagnosing someone's symptoms. You just need a presenter in this case. Which he is.

Top Bottom