• ...and so much more!
  • The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    Sad, isn't it?

The foundation of our great country just keeps eroding.

I firmly believe the teachings/lessons of the Bible and the values of the Constitution make for a better society and individual.

Who within the Government Machine feels so threatened and why? What are they trying to protect?

I don't get it. I just don't...

:dunno:

At what point in the future will classes be taught stating the Constitution was just a myth?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    The military exercise against the Tea Party? For realism? Because there have been so many violent incidents at Tea Party rallies *face palm*

How about an exercise against left wing nutjobs with a Glock 19 out in AZ? Or an exercise against Bill Ayers trying to blow something up?

Thank you for this post; I have subscribed to that site's mailing list.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Didn't the president swear to uphold and defend the Constitution? I guess he must be one of them terrorist fellers I keep hearing about...

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Well, I guess I'm going to be a part of that group because at this point I'll trust both those things before I trust the word of a politician.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Hold on a second while I take my Bible and my Constitution from my lap and place on the end table. Then I'm going to stand up and drop my pants so these statist pigs can KMA.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    “"The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men." -Adams

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Unfortunately, our government has decided that the real terrorists are the citizenry of this country. The Patriot Act, NDAA and the SOPA bills are evidence of this. They obviously feel confident, because the cockroaches have come out of hiding and are in our face about it...

Last edited:

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    “"The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men." -Adams

^^
    This.

Top Bottom