• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    200.gif

Sometimes it's just better to kvecht on the internet.

https://apnews.com/article/gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot-new-trial-273bf142e510c62f7c697d5ecf135239

Are these two going back to trial fbi agents?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's not partisan, it's just a convenient coincidence that everyone you think should be brought to justice is a democrat.
    I’m completely for the punishment of anyone and everyone that was involved in corrupt trafficking of children and teens, I suspect everyone of us is. It is nasty to imply that folks here that want dems prosecuted would approve of political allies getting by with it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Surprised no one has posted this yet.

Official statement from President Trump

“These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.

It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National. Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!”

Source: Taylor Budowich, Director of Communications for Save America and Donald J. Trump | TayFromCA/Twitter

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I’ve been to the prison where Shawshank was filmed. Stood in Warden Norton’s office. Pretty cool place. It’s in Ohio.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Can't disagree there but this is next level corruption, if it has existed at this level before it was well hidden.
    They are now of the opinion they are gods and are untouchable!!!!!!!!! When you do the bidding of one political party like they have been for several years and they feel they are protected by that corruption

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    George Orwell couldn't have written a more dystopic script if he tried. Whats the end game here??

I've been thinking much on this question following my first response.

"What is the end game here?"

"Communism" was my reply to your question.

My reply falls short. The end game is not simply communism.

The end game is "absolute control".

Top Bottom