• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Regardless of source, the idea that the two brothers were not working alone is very reasonable.
    Could be, but we don't know anything at the moment and the last remaining suspect is still hospitalised and hasn't been questioned. Is it even remotely possible that a British tabloid knows more than the mayor of Boston, who has stated already that they acted alone? My guess is that the cops and FBI have already managed to get answers to a couple of questions and the mayor knows what they know. Sources DO matter.

Boston Mayor: Bombing Suspects Acted Alone - ABC News

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It seems to me, prudence would be to assume these guys were working with other folks until the facts sorted themselves out.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Could be, but we don't know anything at the moment and the last remaining suspect is still hospitalised and hasn't been questioned. Is it even remotely possible that a British tabloid knows more than the mayor of Boston, who has stated already that they acted alone? My guess is that the cops and FBI have already managed to get answers to a couple of questions and the mayor knows what they know. Sources DO matter.

He says they acted alone, but a pipe bomb was found elsewhere and another person is in custody?:dunno:

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Political figures are notorious camera-hawks, willing to make statements that have little basis in fact, just to return the community to its pre-event complacency. Until all possibilities are investigated and exhausted, it seems irresponsible to discount the possibility of more cell members (although a 12-man cell creates more operational security issues) preparing for additional action. If the investigators were to truncate their probe based on the best-case scenario and another attack was subsequently launched, this board would be packed with experts, excoriating the LE/Intelligence community for not doing its job.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne

I'd have to look for the link, but I read yesterday that a lady friend of the younger douche said he often hung out at an apartment near the campus where he had conversations, in Russian, with other young douches. The article went on to say that three douches were taken in custody after a raid.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'd have to look for the link, but I read yesterday that a lady friend of the younger douche said he often hung out at an apartment near the campus where he had conversations, in Russian, with other young douches. The article went on to say that three douches were taken in custody after a raid.

I remember 3 in New Bedford they arrested during the manhunt period. Most of the talking heads that I heard today said they believe others had to be involved.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty

I'm pretty sure no one understands a word that comes out of Boston's mush-mouthed mayor. He sounds like the offspring of Barney Frank and Elmer Fudd.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I remember 3 in New Bedford they arrested during the manhunt period. Most of the talking heads that I heard today said they believe others had to be involved.

Questioned and released. Ex-roommates.Local news later on Friday. Happened in New Bedford near the younger douche's college.

Doesn't mean there aren't more aholes here or elsewhere. Just not the 3 that were in the news.
    They were actually breaking the New Bedford story when the boat incident started.

On another note, some of you are referencing the mayor of Boston. How are you guys able to understand him without subtitles? ( Unless youhave lived out this way, even then it ain't easy)

Top Bottom