• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbdhere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Floyd County
    Think about this for 2 seconds and you will know the FBI is telling a lie.
    1. Older brother ran over and killed by his brother.
    2. Somehow the younger brother gets away from the police, FBI and Homeland Security. Ya Right!

Write Congress and demand the truth.

Here is my letter to Congress.

"Sir,
    We The People as I am sure you, are getting very tired and angry of getting lied to by our Federal Government!

When was the last time you heard of a suspect getting away from a fire fight with the FBI, Homeland Security, Local LEO, and State LEO. Now add in the fact that Boston was in lock down.

We are being told the younger of the two brothers (Boston Bombing Suspects) was involved in gun battle, then ran over his brother with a SUV and then got away. There is no way this could happen and the FBI is stupid to think such a fabricated story will be excepted.

Sir, you know this is a lie!
    We The People know this is a lie!

So when are you going to give us the truth about the Boston Bombings?
    We The People Demand The Truth!

John Brian Dempster

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Cool....so you were there, right? That's how you know it's a lie, of course. So since you know the FBI is lying, what is the truth?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    He didn't get away.

I am fairly certain that governments lie to their people all the time (including our own).

Sometimes though, a cigar is just a cigar. My first thought when I heard that he fled and they thought they had set up a perimeter was that he had crawled into a hole and was bleeding out. That's what usually happens to animals when they are shot. Since the official story jives with my gut reaction, I'm buying it for now.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When was the last time you heard of a suspect getting away from a fire fight with the FBI, Homeland Security, Local LEO, and State LEO

Ummm, we've heard it a bunch. They are just men, not superbeings.

No one has ever evaded the FBI before?:dunno:

How many cases do you want?

jbdhere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Floyd County
    So here it is.
    If you believe the FBI line then you are calling them total morons for allowing one 19 year old to get away when they had all the tools to see that he did not. IR in the sky and free and open streets, and lets not forget aircraft to follow him.

If you believe the FBI is better than this and I believe this, than someone is lying.

You little brains that attack me for posting should be ashamed. If you think I care one rats ass hair what you say about me, you are dumber than that rat's ass hair. Just saying!

I opened a conversation. If you want to follow the string and enter into a conversation I wellcome it.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I am guessing you missed that the first shootout (and only shootout as it turns out) and bomb tossing was 2 psychos one of which was surely not afraid to die against 6 officers in an area where nothing close to that happens, on a weeknight even.. At first against just 1.
    So you have chaos and a wounded douchebag fleeing (like a wounded deer? :D) driving at the cops and Timberland. At 3am. I can see it happening....He had no gun in the boat (confirmed again today)

Okay off to a thread with more :bacondance:

marcp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Indiana
    The story and supporting fact's are only know buy the leo's present at the point of contact. You can not trust what you see,hear or read in the media. The person reporting is down the block and giving his best guess as to what he is seeing at the time, and as we know what you see and what i might see are two different thing's. I agree that if the leo's had an eye in the sky with flir why were they not able to follow the subject and report his location? If your going to try to escape from the police by running over your brother in the process why would you then leave the cover of the suv and escape on foot? I m not buying their story as it is know today but wait a day and it will change as they all do. I'm not a conspiracy fanatic but I do believe the truth lie's behind several different version's of the fact's.

The world is full of zombie's,some not so dead yet.....

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    umad.gif

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I kinda agree, #1-the cant believe what the media is saying about most things, you have to sift through it all and figure out what probably happened. How did 1 guy get away from all these people they brought in, with national coverage, and a lockdown CITY? Yeah that is real fishy. Its also fishy why michelle visited the saudi in the hospital and obama met with the saudi's very quickly under the radar. Basically here is what i think,

#1 - i do not trust the gov't
    #2 - i do not trust the media since they have been proven liars and are run by the gov't
    #3 - Islam is a religion of tyranny and murder and slavery, they hate us and admit they want to kill us.

Who knows if they did it, or if the gov't is trying putting all this crap out there, it doesnt matter to me. we will continue to spend our way into bankruptcy and this country will defend islam, while trashing christians and conservatives and glorifying failure and illegal aliens. There is no coming back from this. So.....prepare and have fun! hope i get to go shooting soon

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    So here it is.
    If you believe the FBI line then you are calling them total morons for allowing one 19 year old to get away when they had all the tools to see that he did not. IR in the sky and free and open streets, and lets not forget aircraft to follow him.

If you believe the FBI is better than this and I believe this, than someone is lying.

You little brains that attack me for posting should be ashamed. If you think I care one rats ass hair what you say about me, you are dumber than that rat's ass hair. Just saying!

I opened a conversation. If you want to follow the string and enter into a conversation I wellcome it.

LOL, WUT?

jbdhere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Floyd County
    Zippy23, I really wish there was a "Like" button to click on this board. You have a mind that also does not believe everything presented as fact.

We have to question when something does not pass the sniff test.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So here it is.

I recommend you start your own consulting business. Teach the FBI and police departments all over the country how to do their jobs. I'm sure you've been in lots of gunfights and know all about it. They can use some top notch training from a big brain for a change.

Top Bottom