• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Cases likethis will always have a lot of unaswered questions.

The one thing related to the OP that I have questions about if that the vehicle was even able to drive away from the incident that left the older brother dead.

If it was that close to the police, couldn't any of them shoot at a couple tires and HIT them?

I would think that shooting someone that is shooting at you would be more of a concern than shooting at a vehicle that is sitting unoccupied.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    snipped for [STRIKE]brevety[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]brevatee[/STRIKE][STRIKE]breavitey[/STRIKE]Shortness. . . . .:laugh:

If it was that close to the police, couldn't any of them shoot at a couple tires and HIT them?

Having never had the need to shoot the tires out of a vehicle at speed I think that the tv shows make it seem a lot easier to focus on a target that is probably only 6" wide and is mostly hidden by bodywork while it is speeding towards you on a 3000+ lbs vehicle in the dark under control of a lunatic intent on killing you.:dunno:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It is my understanding that Yeager trained these guys.

This explains why the kid couldn't drive the car correctly and ran over his brother. It was a stick.

Then after, how he was able to run away so fast.

There you go - conspiracy blown.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Having never had the need to shoot the tires out of a vehicle at speed I think that the tv shows make it seem a lot easier to focus on a target that is probably only 6" wide and is mostly hidden by bodywork while it is speeding towards you on a 3000+ lbs vehicle in the dark under control of a lunatic intent on killing you.:dunno:

Whatever.

I do this all the time in Grand Theft Auto. Also, to the OP's point, I've had the FBI and Liberty City PD chasing me and I've eluded them a lot of time. It's not that hard to do and you're giving the FBI too much credit.

Hey my story has just as much basis in reality.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    He didn't get away.

I am fairly certain that governments lie to their people all the time (including our own).

Sometimes though, a cigar is just a cigar. My first thought when I heard that he fled and they thought they had set up a parameter was that he had crawled into a hole and was bleeding out. That's what usually happens to animals when they are shot. Since the official story jives with my gut reaction, I'm buying it for now.
    I agree with this. Makes sense, for now. Only he was bleeding out in a boat instead of a hole.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Why is it after every news event the conspiracy theorists come rushing out of the woodwork within minutes?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Ahhhh yeah, your right, everyone else is wrong, case closed.

Actually you forgot about the black helicopters and the illuminate'

I grew up near Jefferson Proving Ground, my dad was a local LEO and had call after call of "black helicopters" "rushes of air with hardly any noise" followed by "people outside my house"
    My dad told me he thought the military had some kind of stealth helicopter and they were training with it.

The funny thing about conspiracy theories, alot of that **** is grounded.

Black helicopters: DO exist
    Black flying triangle UFOs: DO exist
    The list goes on an on, and I have no interest to look them up.

The fact is, We are lied to EVERY day.

Where we go wrong is being too quick to answer the questions we have on our own.

I like how some people respond "were you there? then you dont know what your talking about" But they, then turn around and do the very same thing by taking the medias explanation as the bible.

An open mind is ideal, but ignorance is bliss.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    nice redirect.

Why are people so resistant to THINK?

The same people who fight back, on issues like this, I would like to know. Do you think the OJ trial was rigged? I bet you do. Do you question Obama's citizenship status? All this **** is the same concept. You can believe something is true, while still accepting the possibility that its not. Until you KNOW.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Think about this for 2 seconds and you will know the FBI is telling a lie.
    1. Older brother ran over and killed by his brother.
    2. Somehow the younger brother gets away from the police, FBI and Homeland Security. Ya Right!

Write Congress and demand the truth.

Here is my letter to Congress.

"Sir,
    We The People as I am sure you, are getting very tired and angry of getting lied to by our Federal Government!

When was the last time you heard of a suspect getting away from a fire fight with the FBI, Homeland Security, Local LEO, and State LEO. Now add in the fact that Boston was in lock down.

We are being told the younger of the two brothers (Boston Bombing Suspects) was involved in gun battle, then ran over his brother with a SUV and then got away. There is no way this could happen and the FBI is stupid to think such a fabricated story will be excepted.

Sir, you know this is a lie!
    We The People know this is a lie!

So when are you going to give us the truth about the Boston Bombings?
    We The People Demand The Truth!

John Brian Dempster

^^^^^
    Tutorial: How to get placed on a FBI watch list

:laugh:

Top Bottom