• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Cannonball Run. Best movie ever! All-star cast. Funny as heck and the role of Roger Moore playing a Roger Moore want-to-be is just pure genius!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Cannonball Run. Best movie ever! All-star cast. Funny as heck and the role of Roger Moore playing a Roger Moore want-to-be is just pure genius!

Loved that one. Any movie with Adrian Barbeau gets two thumbs up.

Isn't there a scene in that movie with a chick washing a window (edited out of the TV version)?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    We have a tie at the very top of my fav list:
    (to choose a winner just randomly pick one...)

The Natural

The Big Lebowski

Brazil

The Lord of The Rings

Dazed and Confused

The Last Waltz

Snatch

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    The Blue Max (1966). A glimpse of Ursula Andress's boob. Pretty risque for a 16 year-old boy.

Worked as an usher at the now demolished Nora Theatre. Bet I saw that movie 50 times.

joneser49

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    southern Indiana (ohio river)
    Man, maybe I overlooked or just weird, but Predator is TOP NOTCH for me. Can watch it anytime. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, Gladiator, The Salton Sea, Memento, and Old School are great. Some I've seen listed are Snatch, The Godfather, and Saving Private Ryan. Check out The Wolf of Wall Street if you havn't. Only for adults though for sure. And first 3 Rockys

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You guys have brought back so many movie memories. Probably the first R rated movie I seen was a movie called The Van. Mid to late 70's maybe?

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Last of the Mohicans is my all time favorite. Saving Pvt. Ryan, Patriot, and Braveheart excel also. Passion of the Christ is excellent but hard to watch. Remember The Mountain Men with Brian Keith and Charlton Heston? Another fave is the 13th Warrior.

Oh yeah! A most excellent flick. Henry Frapp, ( B.Keith) shouting.... " IF I DON'T GET SOME WHISKEY SOON I'M GONNA DIE!"

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I can't believe I've read 9 pages of posts and no mention of "Tombstone". How in the name of all that is good is that overlooked??? While there are lots of great movies mentioned, now the list makes sense with Tombstone in it. A couple others I could watch regularly is "Snatch", "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels", and "Rock-N-Rolla".

Top Bottom