• ...and so much more!
  • illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Hey INGO,

Anyone into fantasy football?

I am playing in a two QB league with an auction draft for the first time this year. I have never drafted in an auction, nor ever played in a two QB league. Other leagues are always standard snake drafts.

Anyone have any experience or tips in strategies in this draft format?

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Nope, I commish two leagues, I've been trying to go the auction route but my players won't agree to it. Auction would remove luck and make it all strategy, post here how it turns out, I'm curious!

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Nope, I commish two leagues, I've been trying to go the auction route but my players won't agree to it. Auction would remove luck and make it all strategy, post here how it turns out, I'm curious!

I will let you know - the draft is not for a couple of weeks, so I still have some time to research.

From what I gathered from a buddy that was in the league last year, it's a pretty competitive draft. I definitely know the importance of snagging a top QB early, but I'm just trying to find that balance of not overpaying too early. I think a lot of it comes down to getting a deal for the other folks drafting. Snake draft makes it easy by leaving you to just pick the best available player.

Top Bottom