• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Too bad the mother didn't get to the shotgun before it was taken.

Hopefully they will get an alarm system just in case. It certainly looks as if they could afford one.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    OUCH! "Be Prepared"
    Same/sililar thing happened to me years ago when I was home on med leave laid up in a wheelchair.
    I had two guns handy but they busted in the door and had a Ruger .44 stainless to my head before I could move 3 feet to get my .45acp. No time for nothing. I's a very helpless, sick to your stomach feeling.
    It's something I'll never forget and now I'm ready with reinforced doors and no more than a couple of steps away from a firearm. It can happen at any second.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Maybe, the daughter should have had a glock, in the shower with her .....

defending.jpg

shortyforty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    middlebury
    deter,detect,delay,defend. deter make them look for an easier target. detect motion lights barking dog alam etc. delay good locks deadbolts multiple locks something to slow them down so you have a chance to defend.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Too bad the mother didn't get to the shotgun before it was taken.

Hopefully they will get an alarm system just in case. It certainly looks as if they could afford one.

See. . . . .this is why you shouldn't have a gun laying around loose in the house. It should be on your person where it is accessible when/if needed. Although I don't know if it should be oc'ed or cc'ed!:laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    deter,detect,delay,defend. deter make them look for an easier target. detect motion lights barking dog alam etc. delay good locks deadbolts multiple locks something to slow them down so you have a chance to defend.

Y this is a good clean neighborhood. That stuff only happens in Gary! ;)

swat-team-posing_25084.jpg

in the dark, could YOU tell the difference? I pray for the family.

I think it's jermey or perhaps IndyGu??? that says it all the time.
    That is why I'm sending hot lead down stream all the time. :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Y this is a good clean neighborhood. That stuff only happens in Gary! ;)

I think it's jermey or perhaps IndyGu??? that says it all the time.
    That is why I'm sending hot lead down stream all the time. :rolleyes:

Nah it is not me.
    I have 3 trained Dogs at my house. My Lab/mix lays down in front of the door as a trip hazard while my GSD Puppy drools on them and barks like hell distracting them the while the 6 yr old GSD ***** sneaks up and takes a piece out of their hide...

Actually I believe in Modern Materials. It is real easy to harden your house enough to make entry time consuming enough for you to be able to defend it. Even from a deep sleep... ;)

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    OUCH! "Be Prepared"
    Same/sililar thing happened to me years ago when I was home on med leave laid up in a wheelchair.
    I had two guns handy but they busted in the door and had a Ruger .44 stainless to my head before I could move 3 feet to get my .45acp. No time for nothing. I's a very helpless, sick to your stomach feeling.
    It's something I'll never forget and now I'm ready with reinforced doors and no more than a couple of steps away from a firearm. It can happen at any second.

That is something I hope I never have to face. I am glad you came through it okay.

I don't carry around the house...but I may start with the way things are going as of late with the economy, violence, etc.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I have spent over a year In Hartford, CT. New Haven is/was a beautiful place... I always went there for shopping cause there was no ghettowians around

Top Bottom