WTS: Famas airsoft gun & kris cutlery katana(pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    i want to sell my Tokyo Marui Famas F1 AEG airsoft gun, it includes: reloding tool, cleaning rod, 2 60rnd magazines, 1700mah ni-cad battery, battery charger and some bb's. This cost me around $400 like 6 years ago, ive only shot it a couple of times <1000 bb's through it. I hadn't fired it in a few years so i just charged it and fired some bb's on semi, and full and it functioned so as far as i can tell this thing is as good as the day i bought it. These guns were marui's first design and supposedly had very robust internals. Only thing i ever changed was to the secondary front sight( which slides up and down) i drilled a peep hole in it.
    im asking.. $155 for all of the above
    Also in the pic you can see my bolt action L85/SA80, its beat up, scratched up, piston broke but i fixed it, itll still pop off bb's if the bolt catches, red dot sight needs batteries, so if you want it too, meh $10 as is.

EDIT: ive decided im just gonna keep the katana

Picture014.jpg

In this pic you can see the secondary post raised, the hole is what i drilled, was solid before
    Picture020.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture024.jpg

im in Avon (just west of indy), dont really wanna drive any more than 15-20 minute, want cash. thanks!:cheers:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom