• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Hopefully I am posting in the correct forum.
    I have seen some activity by members here mentioning you are members of Fall Creek.
    What does it take to join? Do you have to be referred or anything?
    I have sent emails to the addresses on the site requesting info but nothing for a week now.
    Thanks!

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Don't hold your breath for an e-mail reply. You should try to get there during an organized activity. I think Tuesday afternoons used to be the days to sign up.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    New member orientation 3/11/2010 at 6:30pm. Good time to stop by and get signed up. All you have to do is sign up and pay your fee. Great place to shoot and hang out and get "educated" by some of the old timers.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I have seen some activity by members here mentioning you are members of Fall Creek.
    I have sent emails to the addresses on the site requesting info but nothing for a week now.
    Thanks!
    print off the aplication on fcvcc.org mail it in with money wait for card and show up when u want as long as no lg shoots or trap isn't going on

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks!

The webmaster isn't the most efficient on the planet. Try calling the Club Phone Number at (765) 779-4449. If it doesn't get answered I believe it rolls over to the Club President's Cell Phone (Steve Bemish).

The club has a 7, 25, 50, 100 yd pistol/rifle range, and 5 trap houses for shotgunners. We also have 3D Archery in our 'backyard forest.' FCVCC was the 2009 ATA Club of the Year and host Zones shoots. Throughout the year there are trap shooting leagues, stillboard contests, small bore leagues, high power competitions, etc.

New member orientation is Thursday evening March 11, 2010 - I think it starts at 6 pm. I think the fee is $100 for new members, and $50 each year after.

Hope that helps!

Top Bottom