• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • autovon

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2018
    NEA
    Is anyone still listening to this woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No. Too little, too late. No solid evidence
    And when they DO find solid evidence, they are dismissed.

"Philly? OK, We will give you that one. But that wouldnt change the outcome."
    later...
    "Shenanigans in [location]? Yeah, looks like it happened. But that state alone wouldnt have changed the election."

Lather rinse repeat until combined, it COULD affect the election. Yet none of the talking heads will acknowledge that cumulatively those collection of "nothingburgers" end up actually making a difference. They just dismiss each, one by one and refuse to look at the big picture and combine them into the perfect storm that allowed Biden to "win".

Or lets look at a fictional football game.
    Yes, the patriots cheated in the 15th play of the first quarter allowing them to get a touchdown they shouldnt have made. But one touchdown wouldnt have changed anything. Let it go.
    Yes, the Patriots cheated a second time in the second quarter, but that field goal alone wouldnt have made a difference in the score. Let it go.
    Yes, the Patriots shouldnt have been given that extra point in the 3rd quarter. But one point wouldnt change the outcome. Let it go, man!
    etc.

Next thing you know, the Patriots would have been down by 15+ in the end had all those individual "inconsequential" cheats hadnt been overlooked. But ALL of those couldnt possibly have happened, right? Just let it go!

I think that's the kind of possibility we see but the left actively refuses to see.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    And when they DO find solid evidence, they are dismissed.

"Philly? OK, We will give you that one. But that wouldnt change the outcome."
    later...
    "Shenanigans in [location]? Yeah, looks like it happened. But that state alone wouldnt have changed the election."

Lather rinse repeat until combined, it COULD affect the election. Yet none of the talking heads will acknowledge that cumulatively those collection of "nothingburgers" end up actually making a difference. They just dismiss each, one by one and refuse to look at the big picture and combine them into the perfect storm that allowed Biden to "win".

Or lets look at a fictional football game.
    Yes, the patriots cheated in the 15th play of the first quarter allowing them to get a touchdown they shouldnt have made. But one touchdown wouldnt have changed anything. Let it go.
    Yes, the Patriots cheated a second time in the second quarter, but that field goal alone wouldnt have made a difference in the score. Let it go.
    Yes, the Patriots shouldnt have been given that extra point in the 3rd quarter. But one point wouldnt change the outcome. Let it go, man!
    etc.

Next thing you know, the Patriots would have been down by 15+ in the end had all those individual "inconsequential" cheats hadnt been overlooked. But ALL of those couldnt possibly have happened, right? Just let it go!

I think that's the kind of possibility we see but the left actively refuses to see.
    Yes

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The lady is a loon. And pretty much anyone else that believes that re-instatement nonsense.
    Yes. Reinstatement/term continuation is nonsense. You are correct. If anything it would be a special election "do over", which generally speaking has precedent. (just not on a national scale that I am aware of)

So is the paralysis of SCOTUS and others that refuse to address it for fear of the consequences of sore "winners". (losers?) If you look at the big picture, its not Trumpers that burn, pillage, loot, etc. when they lose. Yes, you can point to the capitol riot, but I can point to DOZENS more (including here) that are FAR more deadly and destructive than that one. If the Trumpers that stormed the capitol were on par with BLM/ANTIFA (or worse) as some suggest, the capitol building would be uninhabitable today and they would not have been able to resume their session mere hours later. Look at places like Seattle and try to prove me wrong.

I literally think everyone is afraid of the BLM/ANTIFA types burning it all to the ground to say "Sorry, this wasnt legit. We need to try this again." They think (and they may be right) that the violent parts that want to "burn it all down" already (for reasons unrelated to the election itself) , would do just that to prevent a new, fair and transparent election with no shenanigans from either side.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I firmly believe that the election was indeed stolen.

There is proof out there, despite how well the democrats are trying to hide it.

However, it's most likely that this proof will never see the light of day, and that it will continue to disappear as time goes by, as will people who continue to seek it out.

Also, even if it was all brought to light tomorrow, there is no legal provision to reverse the process. Sure, the current criminals could be removed, but this would not regain President Trump to his position.

Someone may kick off that 1776 2.0 we keep hearing about, (yeah, sounds like it would be nice to get it over with) but that would actually be VERY messy, and I just don't see it happening anyway.

Face it, they got away with it. We're gonna have to ride it out, and fix all the crap they screw up later... if we can.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I firmly believe that the election was indeed stolen.

There is proof out there, despite how well the democrats are trying to hide it.

However, it's most likely that this proof will never see the light of day, and that it will continue to disappear as time goes by, as will people who continue to seek it out.

Also, even if it was all brought to light tomorrow, there is no legal provision to reverse the process. Sure, the current criminals could be removed, but this would not regain President Trump to his position.

Someone may kick off that 1776 2.0 we keep hearing about, (yeah, sounds like it would be nice to get it over with) but that would actually be VERY messy, and I just don't see it happening anyway.

Face it, they got away with it. We're gonna have to ride it out, and fix all the crap they screw up later... if we can.
    Democrats are “trying to hide” the “stolen” election? C’mon, there’s a hell of lot of Republicans officials that believe the results are valid. You can’t place your belief solely on the Democrats.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Democrats are “trying to hide” the “stolen” election? C’mon, there’s a hell of lot of Republicans officials that believe the results are valid. You can’t place your belief solely on the Democrats.
    Oh, I'm not. It's just as I said... the democrats are the ones hiding it.

There may be, and most likely are, many republicans going along with it. Either out of fear, or just straight up wanting to stay in power themselves, but they aren't the ones hiding it... they're just accepting it, and playing along. Still evil, just not the instigators.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Is anyone still listening to this woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't listening to her from the time she started talking. There's too little time in the world for that kind of nonsense.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In this case the maggots created the road kill so no, they aren't going to clean it up.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The bottom line is that election laws must be fixed. There have been problems with elections since I was a kid. Everybody knows, everybody jokes about it, but nobody ever fixes it.
    Yep, when too much of the country no longer believe in the integrity of our elections, that is a problem and one the government needs to fix.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Since she has claimed that no one could have possibly taken what she said as fact...why would anyone listen to her?

Sounds to me like she's saying what she thinks she needs to to get "true believers" to donate money for her legal defense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Since she has claimed that no one could have possibly taken what she said as fact...why would anyone listen to her?

Sounds to me like she's saying what she thinks she needs to to get "true believers" to donate money for her legal defense.
    The question is. Was she trying to present it as fact? or supposition to start an investigation?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did she speak in terms of what had happened or what she believes may have happened, admitting she had no evidence?
    I think she believed there was enough there to warrant an investigation.

Top Bottom