• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    What's scary is that the moms page has garnered over 6000 supporters in 4 days

the Pro-gun pages haven't even broken 1000 in a day

yet all the online polls I've seen would suggest quite the opposite result

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    What's scary is that the moms page has garnered over 6000 supporters in 4 days

the Pro-gun pages haven't even broken 1000 in a day

yet all the online polls I've seen would suggest quite the opposite result

I don't really know how facebook counts them but there are multiple groups all branched off the original. from what I've seen they all count to the total.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Another thing to consider; I believe many more liberals use social media than conservatives or libertarians do. Whether due to privacy concerns, not wanting to be one of the sheeple, or merely having things to do in real life. I think that it is mostly the libs who spend all day facebooking. I could be wrong, of course.:dunno::twocents:

That does mean that the numbers on so-called social sites like facebook, twitter, etc will of course be skewed.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Did they take this group off facebook, I have searched for it and cannot find it? The supplied OP link only takes me to my facebook page :dunno: (of course no one has every accused me of being computer genius :n00b:)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Another thing to consider; I believe many more liberals use social media than conservatives or libertarians do. Whether due to privacy concerns, not wanting to be one of the sheeple, or merely having things to do in real life. I think that it is mostly the libs who spend all day facebooking. I could be wrong, of course.:dunno::twocents:

That does mean that the numbers on so-called social sites like facebook, twitter, etc will of course be skewed.

I posted a response on one of my links but it isn't PG... Basically people like us aren't dumb and we realize that stupid groups like this don't really mean anything it's just fun to bug the antis.

Did they take this group off facebook, I have searched for it and cannot find it? The supplied OP link only takes me to my facebook page :dunno: (of course no one has every accused me of being computer genius :n00b:)

Works for me. Just checked it before I posted. :dunno:

Top Bottom