• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cdscds

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    I know they have tried be4 but does anyone know when the next vote restricting the fn five seven will take place.... I want to get a couple more be4 this happens

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I didn't know there was ever a vote. I did not know there was ever any proposed legislation. Rumors are always running rampant regarding the FiveSeven. It is just another pistol. It has no magic properties that make it any different than any other pistol. Sure there is restricted LEO/Military ammo for it, but that exists for a lot of different firearms. I would not be concerned about the FiveSeven going away anytime soon.

cdscds

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Yeah that Ny senator in the Brady campaigns pocket has made three attempts to provide legislation to get the gun banned. 3 times I think... Non thus far have proceeded to a vote..... Then the Brady campaign, after the tragic fort hood shooting wrote those letters to bam bam "Obama". Now as it's a fav. By the Mexican drug cartels, and it's said that they are getting the guns from the u.s. I hear they are looking at a potential ban again

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    With all due respect - back it up with a cite, or quit talking :poop:...

Yes, "that NY senator" would likely ban his mother if he thought it would get him votes or make him look better.

This is reminiscent of the Saiga "crisis". There was the "study", but nothing materialized. And a lot of people made money when the price of S12's went through the roof.

If there's an HONEST, RECENT, CREDIBLE threat to the FiveSeveN , then it should be well-cited and there should be enough info out there to back up what you are saying. And if so, PLEASE bring it on. Without that - it's just a lot of "well my third cousin twice removed has a Postman that knows somebody that said that Sen. Schumer wants to ban using the Men's room on Saturday evenings..." Not saying that you are wrong cdscds, just saying that if you want credibility, provide EVIDENCE.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    With all due respect - back it up with a cite, or quit talking :poop:...

Yes, "that NY senator" would likely ban his mother if he thought it would get him votes or make him look better.

This is reminiscent of the Saiga "crisis". There was the "study", but nothing materialized. And a lot of people made money when the price of S12's went through the roof.

If there's an HONEST, RECENT, CREDIBLE threat to the FiveSeveN , then it should be well-cited and there should be enough info out there to back up what you are saying. And if so, PLEASE bring it on. Without that - it's just a lot of "well my third cousin twice removed has a Postman that knows somebody that said that Sen. Schumer wants to ban using the Men's room on Saturday evenings..." Not saying that you are wrong cdscds, just saying that if you want credibility, provide EVIDENCE.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! The fact is, Obama is going to ban the FiveSeven, Glock, Mosins, and all 9mm ammunition, by executive order, right before the next election. I know this is true because I have a second cousin who knows a guy who works at Five Guys in DC, who overheard the President's assistant tell the second shift assistant manager. So the next time you want to ask for facts, make sure you know what you are talking about! I'm going to get as many FiveSeven's Glocks, Mosins, and 9mm as I can, before the price goes up. If you are smart you will do the same thing. :twocents:

cdscds

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    To armed programmer.... I am going off the previous three attempts made by the Brady campaign to get this weapon banned..... They were all denied...... I hear from my local gun shop it's under attack again right now, I have no evidence it is, I am on here to see if anyone does..... If it's facing a probable ban I am stocking up, not because I need 10, but because they will go from a value of 1000 to 3000-5000 usd..... With ammo being used as a potential hunting round now, it will not become too scarce I figure, therefore the guns will only sky rocket... Don't wanna miss out on a potential 6 month salary

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    cdscds - (and Que... :D)

I've got a lovely Saiga 12 with a Chaos rail that I'll consider selling... for the right price.... :D

With Will Hayden/Red Jacket's help - everyone in America knows that Saiga's are ubertacticool... And of course the BATFE's are gonna have to ban them sooner or later! Just ask your local gun shop!

Better get my Saiga now - before the price goes up (any further...)

ok - at least I see where you were coming from cdscds.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! The fact is, Obama is going to ban the FiveSeven, Glock, Mosins, and all 9mm ammunition, by executive order, right before the next election. I know this is true because I have a second cousin who knows a guy who works at Five Guys in DC, who overheard the President's assistant tell the second shift assistant manager. So the next time you want to ask for facts, make sure you know what you are talking about! I'm going to get as many FiveSeven's Glocks, Mosins, and 9mm as I can, before the price goes up. If you are smart you will do the same thing. :twocents:

You know this is true because five guys has the best burgers in town!

Top Bottom