• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    What was ? The gun, the tree, or the coon ?

The gun. The coon we never saw as it seemed to climb away from where it went up the tree. Finding the
    tree was the problem as we were looking on the wrong side of where the dogs were. Then there was the guy who stumbled and lost his glasses in the dark which caused me to put the rifle on the tree and look for the glasses. I swear the tree walked like in The Lord of the rings and took up position on the wrong side of the coon dogs. As a 8 year old the dogs Treeing the rush to get in place to find them, the idea of being in the woods at night, the glasses and my cheap little plastic flashlight was enough to get me a bit on edge. At least it was not loaded as dad had all the shells in his pocket.

I dont even even talk about the ring that came off with a gloved hand in a tree stand. That one took a metal detector to find a gold ring bouncing off the stand and into a vast sea of gold tree leaves. Add the fact that it was one of my best stands and I did not want to mess around it till after I tagged out. So it was keeping the stand company most
    of one deer season.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    is that the commode battle-ready pose?

Close. It's the "only children under the age of 8 should need to pull their pants all the way to the ground" pose.

I know this is repetitive.....but no more so than Kirk:

I'm feeling charitable, so I'm just going to give this valuable education away.

To repeat:
    #1 Just say no to #2 in public places.
    #2 Belt no lower than knees, leave gun in holster.

In case that is too difficult to understand, I have prepared this pictorial presentation:

c14t.jpg

b4sz.png

f83j.jpg

uxwv.jpg

p6b5.jpg

0se1.jpg

6u1c.jpg

81ss.jpg

4o3n.jpg

b65g.png

tafi.jpg

xr76.jpg

Please people, you're adults now. Get your pants off the ground.
    I think 'General' Larry Platt said it best:

[video=youtube;BkeAzqhlkNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk[/video]

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Not yet. I almost forgot my gun when Id switch from IWB to OWB carry but I started carrying in the same manner for a year now. I hope I never leave it in a public restroom or something that would make for a bad day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom