• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    [Star Wars theme music]

In a land far to the north—surrounded by the Great Lakes and foreign states—an epic battle has been taking place. A small group of rebels have been fighting for Liberty and Freedom from an evil empire. The battle has been waged for many years with the rebels taking many defeats. However, the rebels did not give up hope. A change in fortune was coming for the rebels. Rebels across the land had managed to band together to take on the evil empire—unified—but fighting battles in small groups. The culmination of the battle was on the first Tuesday on a cold November day in 2010. When the sun rose the next morning an evil empire had been overthrown. It was a new day. A new hope.

[/Star Wars theme music]

Ok. A bit of translation for everyone. Tuesday in WI the R’s took over the governor’s office, state house and the state senate. Now that the R’s are in charge there is a VERY good chance that WI will get concealed carry within the next two years!!!! :bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:When the D’s were in charge and were letting a CC law have chance for passage (a bill laden with many restrictions) they eventually managed to kill it. Now hopefully when the new CC bill is brought up it will have considerably fewer restrictions than before.

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rockwoot: That means only 1 stronghold will be left. "The land of lincoln".
    ---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

UPCOMING EVENTS
    The final 2010 MEET & SHOOT will be on 14 NOV 2010
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...v_2010_-_last_1_for_2010_a-3.html#post1416301

Appleseed for NWI
    2 Day Courses
    Sand Burr Gun Ranch: Calendar
    11-12 DEC 2010 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    19-20 MAR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN
    02-03 APR 2011 @ Sand Burr, Rochester, IN

Keep this post for uncoming info & updates
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/appleseed/107083-new_ranges_coming_to_eventbright.html

NEED YOUR HELP
    List of ranges in NWI; Is your range here?:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We will probably ultimately lose Illinois but given their history and the corruptive fungus up in the northern part of the state is that a bad thing?

Having been birthed there I feel I have at least some right to make such comments!:n00b:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    that would be good news since my wife has friends up there. i for one am totally psyched that Iowa will recognize our LTCH as of Jan 1....a last ditch effort on Culver's part to get reelected.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Hoping that it happens, but instead of just CC, more like Indiana and just the right to carry anyway you want. Or better yet like Arizona and Constitutional Carry :rockwoot:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It is a great day for WI, a light on the horizon, but I really don't think there is much hope for IL, just too corrupt. The powers that be in Chitcago will never allow residents there their constitutional rights as it would be a threat to their empire. It really sucks too because I'm getting tired of mapping routes around that state whenever my wife decides we need to go on a road trip.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Wouldn't it be nice to be able to visit such a beautiful state and not be afraid for my life as I walk down the street, or through the woods? Almost makes me want to visit, but I think I'll wait and see what happens with this issue.

Top Bottom