• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Up for sale is a used bedroom suite including 1 dresser, 2 identical end tables, 1 queen mattress, 1 queen box springs, 1 queen EZ lock bed frame. All items were purchased new 4-5 years ago by me and have always been in a 100% smoke free home. Located East side of Indy near Cumberland at 10th Street and German Church Rd. Also listed on Craigslist.

Dresser and drawers were purchased new at Wal-Mart about 5 years ago by me for approximately $350. Currently in very good used condition and all function as they were intended. I put them together using the included locking cams but also used woodglue so they are very sturdy. I believe they are veneer covered particle board, veneer is in great shape. Drill is included in pictures for scale only. You can store a ton in these things! Bedroom needs to become a nursery so these must go.

Dresser dimensions: Height 52", Width 35", Depth 19"
    Night stands dimensions: Height 25", Width 24" Depth 19"

Queen mattress/ box springs purchased new in packaging from a mattress warehouse in Henderson KY about 6 years ago for appx $250. Very good condition without sags, stains, or smells. Light use over past year as a guest bed. In the interest of full disclosure, I was looking under the box spring and noticed that one of the wooden cross members is apparently cracked. However this has not affected the functionality for me at all and I have not noticed any sagging.

Bed frame is an EZ lock mechanism identical to this one Queen EZ Lock Premium Bed Frame | Get Furniture TodayGet Furniture Today. INCREDIBLY sturdy. Goes together with no tools but a hammer. This is NOT the cheap key slot bed frame. I guarantee you this frame will stand up to any abuse and never squeak. Fits our queen mattress perfectly although it is adjustable. I cannot say for certain what other sizes it would fit. Although it has spots to attach one, I am NOT INCLUDING A HEADBOARD. No attachments or anything protrude from the foot of this mattress frame so it is ideal for use without a footboard (you won't stub your toe on the foot of this frame).

Bedspread was a "Bed in a Bag" type. Comforter, decorative pillows, shams, and bed skirt are in very good condition. 1 pillow case is slightly discolored from wife's face wash. Mattress topper is 2" foam, purchased new from Bed Bath and Beyond about 4 years ago for appx $150. Mattress topper has earned many compliments from guests for its comfort.

Will sell everything for $250. Dresser/night stands for $150, mattress/box spring/frame for $100, comforter/shams/sheets/mattress topper for $50. Will not split up further than these three groups. Preference goes to those who can pick it up this weekend.

Please read the above listing in its entirety prior to contact. Will be happy to answer questions.

00A0A_9Sjeee2zi8s_600x450.jpg

00g0g_3MnZng4Ud9S_600x450.jpg

00u0u_jDbmgxeHkWh_600x450.jpg

00a0a_edYYDb8pCdo_600x450.jpg

00k0k_4iqQnLCRSFP_600x450.jpg

00w0w_hsPa2C2oGph_600x450.jpg

00C0C_bgFW5BgSgYL_600x450.jpg

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    After a yard sale yesterday the dresser and end stables are still left. One time price drop to $75 for the three pieces if you can come and get them. Dresser is heavy and will need two people. If not sold will be picked up by Goodwill. I need my garage back!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom