• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    In the early 1970s a friend offered me a military carbine for great price ($50). I said I wanted it and he brought over a Universal Enforcer. I balked at the purchase because Universal Carbines already had a bad reputation for breaking parts and malfunctioning. I shot a few rounds through the Enforcer. It was a inaccurate two handed pistol with a lot of muzzle flash. One of my other friends said he wanted it and offered the owner less than $50 and he became the owner. I don't think he ever fired the pistol again but he still owns it.

The Enforcers were built on new commercial pistol receivers with commercial stocks and commercial metal hand guards. The Universals were built with many commercial parts of their own design.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Cool pistols made from M1A carbines.

I have never seen these before. They look like they would be fun to shoot, but not very practical.

From what I have read Tania aka Patty Hearst, use one to help with many of her Banking needs

images

patty-hearst-symbionese-liberation-army.jpg

For a Military use scroll down to post #12...
    These are some Personal firearms used in Viet-nam.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82763-vietnam-personal-weapons/

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    gander in evansville has one for sale i dont remember the price (but way too much i bet) its a pistol with a foregrip (nfa violation?)

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    gander in evansville has one for sale i dont remember the price (but way too much i bet) its a pistol with a foregrip (nfa violation?)

If the OAL is 26" or greater, and there is no shoulder stock, it can have a VFG and still not considered an AOW. Has everything to do with the OAL.

Top Bottom