73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    They can't figure out an autonomous car yet. I'm not real worried about cyberpunk brain interface gear becoming a reality before I'm dead and forgotten. Remember when they thought people wanted smart glasses? They threw a ton of money down that rabbit hole that nobody actually bought. Probably sold fewer AR glasses than 3D TVs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They can't figure out an autonomous car yet. I'm not real worried about cyberpunk brain interface gear becoming a reality before I'm dead and forgotten. Remember when they thought people wanted smart glasses? They threw a ton of money down that rabbit hole that nobody actually bought. Probably sold fewer AR glasses than 3D TVs.
    I don't care about autonomous. I just want my damned flying car. We were promised flying cars by now! :):

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Um excuse me. I bought a 3d tv for when they did the masters golf tournament in 3d and it was amazing. March madness in 3d was also really cool.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    @TheTrooper

I'm not taking sides one way or the other. My question to you is if this is true, what should the average Joe or Jane do?
    We need to stop getting herded around like cattle to the slaughter. Recognize and reject contrived corporate media pushed "heroes". Any type of resolution WILL NOT come from the elite parasite class and WILL NOT come out of a TV set. It will be an organic bottom up grass roots movement based in personal responsibility/accountability, local community action and a much keener situational awareness of what is actually going on.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We need to stop getting herded around like cattle to the slaughter. Recognize and reject contrived corporate media pushed "heroes". Any type of resolution WILL NOT come from the elite parasite class and WILL NOT come out of a TV set. It will be an organic bottom up grass roots movement based in personal responsibility/accountability, local community action and a much keener situational awareness of what is actually going on.
    LOL.

THE MSM IS IGNORING THE MEAT AND POTATOES OF HIS WORK!!!!!

When was the last honest MSM report on the "twitter files"? You'll need to tell me because I stopped paying attention to them. But from what I have heard, other than the occasional skimming (simply mentioning the dump without actually being journalists and actually reporting on the facts exposed) they arent touching them.

Top Bottom