• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I was seriously asking for something more substantial, but ok. Like I said, I am not opposed to the idea that he is not beneficial to the world but don't see the same thing you do. You may be right and in a few years may be able to say "I told you so" in which case I will admit that.

By the way, I'm pretty sure my ex's are sent from satan, but that doesn't make me an agent of satan.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    1672094789166.png

To be fair, it is not out of the realm of possibility that Musk is part of an evil cabal who's goal is to bring evil to the world. After all, people pointing out Epstein's, literal, international child molestation ring were also called crazy.

Plus there is some evidence that Bill Gates is working to push population control. Then there are the efforts by George Soros to push a shift in the traditional values of multiple countries.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 244457

To be fair, it is not out of the realm of possibility that Musk is part of an evil cabal who's goal is to bring evil to the world. After all, people pointing out Epstein's, literal, international child molestation ring were also called crazy.

Plus there is some evidence that Bill Gates is working to push population control. Then there are the efforts by George Soros to push a shift in the traditional values of multiple countries.
    But those are the exact people that Musk is exposing with his Twitter file dumps. So maybe @TheTrooper is promoting Gates, Epstein and Soros? :tinfoil:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I don’t think Elon is the second coming of the Messiah, but right now he is opposed to the same enemies I have, and he’s doing good work there and in space.

I am not keen about the amount of control that his company, and potential of the government, will have over his electric cars because of the networking aspect, and I think his marital life and naming of his kids is whacked, but on the whole right now he’s one of the good guys.

I wasn’t a fan of younger Trump either, but like him as Elon got older he identified some serious problems and he’s putting his money and his reputation where his mouth is.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Probably some New World Order crap.

View attachment 244439

That's just the eye of providence. It isn't as shadowy as you think it is.

As for Elon, I think he's someone intent on having fun with his money and being a bit of a troll. I have friends who have been employed at his companies and they say he is the hardest working person they've ever met, and treated them exceptionally well.

I don't think he's a bad dude, just his barometer for entertainment might be a little extreme and or tone deaf.

I'm pretty convinced he's somewhat autistic.

Top Bottom