Please reply by conversation.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Sold

I have decided I have too many carry pistols in my rotation and it is time to sell or trade one of them.

Up for sale or possibly trade is my Ed Brown Kobra Carry Light Weight in .45 ACP.

Gun has been carried and it does have carry wear on the slide and frame. Otherwise, it is in great shape. It has been shot much less than it has been carried, maybe 500 rounds or so. One of the pics shows the worst scratch, otherwise it has a nice patina to the finish.

The last pic has been added to show that the gun does NOT have an "idiot" mark as the first picture might suggest.

Comes with case, one mag, and gun.

Located in Sheridan, IN, willing to meet in the Carmel / Westfield / Noblesville / Fishers area

Price: $2000 cash or $2400 trade for another 1911 in 9mm or .45 ACP + cash might consider other high quality firearms + cash.

Mark

Last edited:

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Bump for the work week. You are not going to find a better deal on a Kobra Carry LIGHT WEIGHT. And if you do, then you should buy it...

Mark

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Got a really good deal on another 1911, so... Big limited time cash price drop for quick sale. If not sold on or before 9/10, it goes back in the safe or will be posted on Gun Broker.

Mark

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom