• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Is Ebay finally fed up with people violating their terms for sellers? I was just on Ebay and did a search for Mini14 and it came up with zero results. So then I tried the same with AR15. Zero results. A search for magazines gave 34 results and most were for magazine pouches. Only one was an actual magazine and it was a Walther P22 10 round magazine.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Nevermind.

Don't know what crazy link I originally followed but I closed out that window and popped another open. This time a search for AR15 resulted in 13,149 results.

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    eBay is pulling the ads for 30 round mags because they are based in California and therefore violates state laws. You can list it as a 7 round 50 beuwolf AR15 mag though.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    I try not use any company that is Anti-american and Anti-gun. If I have been informed correctly, what is a little ironic is that INGO uses PayPal which maybe owned by the same company as Ebay. Again, one may want to confirm this, but if this is true and it is confirmed that Ebay is Anti-gun, I would prefer to pay my support thur another method.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I doubt if ebay will restrict magazines and parts. They are generating a lot of extra revenue with the spike in prices.

If? eBay is, and always has. The reason is there are no uniform laws for firearms and parts, so only things that are legal in all 50 states are allowed. Thus, no magazines over 10 rounds because some states do not allow magazines of higher capacity. That is only one of their rules.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    As long as ebay gets there money i dont see them backing off they would loss thousands of bidders and sellers who would just go to gun broker or another auction site

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    As long as ebay gets there money i dont see them backing off they would loss thousands of bidders and sellers who would just go to gun broker or another auction site

They have pulled ALL of my ads. I know of a few I was even watching that were pulled. They will just pull some here and there and let the other go through, just for some money.

Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just listed a glock 22 10rd mag and didn't have any problems. Got 31 bucks for it too! But I have had several listings for pmags removed. If you are going to list any over 10rds then do a 1 day auction. I've also had a couple lower parts kits taken down because they contained "ar-15" in them.

According to ebay "[FONT=Arial, Verdana]You listed an accessory for a firearm that is considered an assault weapon. These items are removed due to the complex and varied regulations governing their sale. Something that is legal in one jurisdiction may be illegal in another. To prevent members from inadvertently violating a firearms law, we have banned listings for all parts and accessories related to assault weapons. If these items are universally compatible, or if they are compatible with other non-assault weapons, you are welcome to relist. Please avoid the mention of any assault weapon models though."[/FONT]

Top Bottom